Monkyyys market shitposting thread

Not exactly sure what you are talking about. But whoever is mining with the additional hashrate looks to be dumping everything on market right now. So it’s not going to pop a balloon later, it’s already popped.

Looks obvious to me when you run the numbers that someone is currently mining C29 with an efficiency advantage. From what has been discussed it seems unlikely this advantage has come from software optimization or FPGAs. Therefore it’s likely to be ASICS on the network IMO( I have no proof).

For example:

1. If you look at average GPU( Nvidia) profits for mining Raven coin right, they still come out well ahead of Grin(C29) across most GPUs. However, there are confirmed Asics on the RVN network https://www.ravenplatform.com/home/devs-meeting-review16-aug-2019 So it would make no logical sense for Grin to be less profitable than RVN, unless there were also Asics on Grin’s network.

2. If you were renting large amounts of GPU hash equivalent to the spike in C29( circa 100k GPUs), which some argue is highly improbable to begin with. Then it makes no economic sense to direct it at Grin(c29) when you could direct it at Raven/ Beam and make 20-40% more net profit. Large Nvidia GPU farms would barely BE mining Grin right now. AMD farms would be losing money/ thus they would be mining ETH.

3. Price started trending down after the hashrate spike. It’s continued to trend down, however, hashrate has still remained relatively stable. Which makes no sense, it should track down with price. Unless someone has an efficiency advantage.

5 Likes

I mean look at the numbers yourselves it looks a little shady from my standpoint the difference in miners to hashrate in pools.

New topic, Bitforex offering perpetual trading for Grin now.

1 Like

I guess that indicates mining efficiency Improvements.

2 Likes

Perpetual trading…perpetual PoW…Grin, it’s the magic. Winks into camera 2, poof

1 Like

I think we’re going to touch 1.99 today, price took a nice dip after that spike in hashrate, looking good. =)

3 Likes

Gobble gobble :turkey:

1 Like

be positive. say “it’s gonna reach $20k tonight”. hehehe

1 Like

Grin trading down to $1.85 - what’s up with that?! 15% plunge in a few hours and fallen out of the hot 100 …not good :frowning:

1 Like

习惯就好了。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

4 Likes

TL;DR of the episode?

Not sure exactly what you’re looking for, but the link in my tweet takes you straight to the timestamp where Charlie mentions Grin/starts talking MW.

eg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUreMMaocQk&feature=youtu.be&t=522

2 Likes

Grin, Litecoin, & NiPoPow’s. The possibilities are infinite!!!

现在这个协议的币有点多啊,有点迷茫了。。。。。。。

Grin up almost 20% today, third-highest gainer among the top 100 cryptocurrencies. ツ

5 Likes

Buy all the Grin you can under $2 and thank me in 1 year

3 Likes

It would be cool if coinbase fixed the grin logo in the assets section. I’m seeing yellow but no black.

2 Likes

grin可以离线收款吗?感觉不能离线好鸡肋。

是的,但您必须通过蓝牙联系此人,或者您可以通过短信发送