Grinmint Mining Pool

@quentinlesceller ok so I’ve tried by connecting to the EU pool with a password set, but no luck when it comes to set a domain name in settings. Here’s a screen shot.

Please read FAQ https://www.grinmint.com/pages/faq.html

Thank you for the heads up, but I unfort. don’t want a new user, which is what the FAQ basically tells you to do by adding +xxx to your email. I’ll go by email transactions.

Really how long does it take to refresh the dashboard?
My miners are submitting shares, email entered correctly, region selected correctly, the dashboard is empty.

P.S.
Waited about 3 hours (stats were empty) and switched to another pool. After switching the dashboard finally showed real data. After switching back the dashboard is empty again.
It’s buggy

connection to pool is not stable , sometimes i can’t connect at all!

Hi all! Having issues using Bminer 12.1 (and 12.0.1) on GrinMint (via HiveOS) … was working fine for a while, now getting very low share rate … some people saying GrinMint is borked … tried all ports and both US and EU connections … works fine on other pools but I wanna use GrinMint! Any idea how to fix this?

thanks! :slight_smile:

[WARN] [2019-01-18T14:48:48-08:00] Rejected share #0 ({“code”:-32501,“message”:“Share rejected due to low difficulty”})
[INFO] [2019-01-18T14:48:49-08:00] Accepted share
[INFO] [2019-01-18T14:48:54-08:00] Received new job 1
[WARN] [2019-01-18T14:48:54-08:00] Rejected share #0 ({“code”:-32501,“message”:“Share rejected due to low difficulty”})
[INFO] [2019-01-18T14:49:05-08:00] [GPU 0] Speed: 3.80 H/s Temp: 69C Fan: 47% Power: 119W 0.03 H/J
[INFO] [2019-01-18T14:49:05-08:00] [GPU 1] Speed: 3.28 H/s Temp: 70C Fan: 32% Power: 117W 0.03 H/J
[INFO] [2019-01-18T14:49:05-08:00] Total 7.08 H/s Accepted shares 11 Rejected shares 35

Hi @quentinlesceller,
several times I tried your the email payout now over the past two weeks. On floonet and now on mainnet and I just can´t get it to work. I ran a test with a tx file I created myself and it worked as expected, but with your files I always get:

Wallet command failed: LibWallet Error: JSON format error

I am now running the latest grin 1.0.0 on Os X. When comparing your file and mine I can´t find any difference in structure. Also renaming or downloading from the web ui did not make a difference.
Did any body else got this to work?
Thanks!

Ok, yes, deleting the extra spaces fixed it. I don´t believe my mail program did this though. Thanks!

Oh, I was not able to find this thread before. I think my post in another thread must be linked here.

Can I somehow send the coins from this pool to Hotbit exchange?

I have a question about setting up the miner. I just set up the config file to GPU mine on us east server. I am running the mining script, but it doesn’t appear that it is running successfully. The mining status is “Starting miner and awaiting first graph time…”. When I search my email on grinmint, no miner appears. Been waiting for 10 minutes now and still nothing. I am using Grin Miner Version 1.0.2. I am also running on Ubuntu 16.04. Appreciate any help

Just mine on US server.

I have a HTTP payout issue…“Requested” state for several hours. What can i do?

Hello!

Anybody managed to withdraw to Bitforex?

If I request email payment I get an email with a json file which I cannot use on Bitforex.
If I request http payment I get the message “Payout failed. Error: Limited user action forbidden…”

Thx

Is there any support guys? Still have a problem with payout from grinmint!

Hey @Antuanett what is your problem? Email us at support [at] blockcypher.com and we’ll help you.

Thanks for updating tx files. Works like a charm now without any editing.

first time i request a payout and didn’t get sent instantly , been a few hours and it’s still “requested” , this is confusing cuz i don’t normally leave my wallet listening! now I’m not sure for how long should i leave it listening

Hello,

why doesn’t the letter with the file come to the mail? on grinmint status is “Requested”, how much to wait?

my payment status was also requested , i slept and when i woke up i found it completed