Grinmint Mining Pool

This is fixed. for now you can either wait 24 hours and ask again the email payout or you can just replace the "" in the message field with null.

… ,“part_sig”:null,“message”:null,“message_sig”:null}]}

Transaction completed! I’ll test whole process again with new transaction when next grins are ready.

Thank you!

1 Like

Email Payout transaction is confirmed after a full cycle (mine - request - receive tx - finalize). Fresh git clone and Grin build is to be done to make it work.

Yeah sorry for that the grin wallet was freshly updated (https://github.com/mimblewimble/grin/commit/27801f6a93f8a4bf5defc9eacd86b6bfb1464923). This makes it incompatible with previous versions.

Im running smOS on my rig and I would like to mine grin. How to connect the pre-compiled miner to the grin pool? Since we can not compile software on smOS. Thank you. Almost ready…

Here is a quick guide that use binaries: https://blog.blockcypher.com/mining-grin-on-grinmint-a-step-by-step-tutorial-98235c038876

Hi,

Does the workername need to be unique to each host for a given account ?
What would be the consequence of having the same login config on multiple hosts?

1 Like

How to use or install the following because default is c29 and want to mine C31. Cuckatoo_mean_cuda_gtx_31.cuckooplugin thank you for the help

No real consequences. You will just have a super worker that submit shares. It’s not really useful since you won’t be warned if one of your worker goes down though and you cannot monitor single worker performance.

Hello,

Is it possible (and maybe safe) to store mined Grins on Grinmint until the release of Windows wallet?

It’s possible, however it is not safe and I do not recommend you to do this. Grinmint is not a wallet.

3 Likes

Help, on grintmint I can not Withdraw, always writes the wrong password, even if the correct miner.

When do you correct a password error?
The problem is massive in the pool Grinmint pool

Hello,

I am mining GRIN on grinmint.com.

When I try to get payment with password I use in miner settings I get password invalid error.

What credentials I have to use to receive by e-mail?

Thanks

I also came across this

try refresh the page, enter the password and then click

How long should it take for me to appear in the dashboard?

Are there any indicators I can check on my miner (UI or logs) to confirm I’m running in the pool correctly?

I see I’m -

Is there anything else I should be looking for?

is the password in mining setting right? I tried but no luck.

Hello @quentinlesceller ,

How can we get payments on grinmint ? Email returns a JSON file for the transaction but Grin Wallet (mainnet version) refuses to consume it, it says the JSON format is wrong. Also the “how to request a payout” seems outdated, you use the “-I” option in the example but wallet will accept “-i” instead.

I also wanted to try the HTTP payment but I can’t seem to be able to add a domain name to the “Settings” tab. After filling up the form (domain name + password) I get this error message : “Update failed. Error: Limited user action forbidden…”

Thank you for you help.

Edit : on the US pool, I can add a domain name, but not on the EU one. I did not try to request a “tx” file on the US pool though.

If it says Connected, Online, and connected to node… you should be mining fine

I’ll take a look. For the json, some mailbox had new lines in the JSON. Try removing them.

Thx Quentin for coming back to me.

Yes I’ve spoted the extra “\r” in the file, i removed them, same thing. BUT :slight_smile: and it might be my fault here, I’ve only did the password init on the US pool, and I don’t think i’ve done the same on the EU pool (I naively thought it would be fine). I’ve also tried at lunch break to set it but the EU pool wasn’t answering to my miner (US one is fine).
I’ll come back and give my feedback later today when I can try to init the password on the EU pool and confirm it’s the issue, then the message will make sense (but isn’t obvious at the same time :slight_smile: )