I see iPOLLO G1-Mini start accepting orders since their official new product launch event on Dec. 15, and I see the complains in community for the difficulty of making an order, especially for people from western world. I forward the words to iPOLLO’s top management team, they answer that there are too many scalpers there in Telegram channel and they’re hesitating on those queries/sales, they say iPOLLO want to launch a fair sales but it’s quite difficult to identify who comes from the GRIN community and who is a long term supporter of GRIN so as to give a priority. But I think this forum maybe can help on that, even not perfect.
During the communication, iPOLLO gave a proposal which I think quite feasible and I revised a little, that they can reserve 50 G1-Mini miners (or maybe a little more if needed) for this GRIN forum, but with following restrictions :
- These 50 G1-Mini miners are only for the old users in this forum, all new registered forum users after this post is not qualified to make order for this time.
- Each forum user can make an order for <= 2 miners.
- The delivery address must not be the China mainland. (Sorry about that but I suppose the Chinese users are convenient to buy it with WeChat.)
- The delivery address can not be India. (b/c problem of export there)
- This forum sales is available for about 2 weeks, i.e., sales will be closed at 2020.12.31 UTC 23:59:59.
Thanks for iPOLLO, we can get a discount plus a donation promise for this Forum Sales, and this discount is ONLY available here, not at any other sales channel.
- The official quotation of one G1-Mini is $520 (USD).
- 5% discount with GRIN payment, i.e., $494 for each G1-Mini.
- 20% donation for the total sales revenue in this forum sales, i.e., $100 donation to Grin Dev Fund for each G1-Mini sales here. Donation will be given when this sales close.
Payment and Shipment:
- Please choose your suitable payment method presented in https://www.ipollo.com/ipollo_en/interhashMikecrm.html.
- The shipment would suppose to be the mid of Jan. 2021, if the logistics impact during the epidemic is not considered.
- This price only covers the cost of the miner itself. The transport logistics will have to be taken care of by buyer, and iPOLLO will check this with buyer before delivery.
iPOLLO will assign one salesman (@ipollosales) to join this forum so as to handle this forum sales. A valid order must be made by replying this post with the required number of G1-Mini, plus sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, remember to note in email about your username in this forum, plus the delivery address.
- I’m not part of iPOLLO, also I have no any financial interest related to iPOLLO. I’m a little bit active at this time to help iPOLLO (to connect better with GRIN community) just because GRIN indeed need ASIC miner and vice versa IMO, the investing for an ASIC (from R&D to manufacturing) is very expensive considering the current GRIN market cap, and iPOLLO is the first available one with a promising performance. Higher network hashpower in GRIN always means better security and brighter future. I like/want GRIN better, that’s all.
- Mining on your own risk. There’s no guarantee to be profitable mining GRIN with this machine. The crytocurrency market has big risks and any investment needs to be cautious!
- iPOLLO is a company registered in China Zhejiang province, I take a screenshot (sorry only Chinese available) from China goverment website http://zj.gsxt.gov.cn . Any issue concerning to the iPOLLO product, please consult with iPOLLO service or its legal entity.