[ENDED] Sales in Forum for iPOLLO G1-Mini Miner with Exclusive Discount and 20% Donation Promise

Thanks for your question. A part of the Cuckoo chips were applied in the production of G1 which were reserved by customers last year, so the quantities of G1-mini miners in this batch is limited. In the future, we must have sales plans including miners for Grin ETH BTC, and the proportion will be depended on the market demand.

production of G1 which were reserved by customers last year,

These customer reservations imply planned or existing production of G1,
which I included in my original question.

1 Like

Iā€™ll take one G1-mini please.
I will follow up via email.

3 Likes

Iā€™d like to order 2 G1 Minis.

2 Likes

Hello @ipollosales I will take 1 G-Mini, I will send you an email shortly.

2 Likes

Hey @ipollosales I will probably buy 2 G1 Minis for me, will email you soon

2 Likes

Last 3 day remaining! Hurry up friends~ This will close at 2020.12.31 UTC 23:59:59 . :sunny:
There are 15 G1-Mini ordered currently, and 35 miners still reserved for you to order in this forum.

For those already posted here for your order intension, please remember to send your email and send your payment before the deadline.
Itā€™s a little bit surprise that 50 G1-Mini here not sold out immediately :slight_smile: since the price of G1-Mini from scalpers already goes up to 1000$ (according to info above).

3 Likes

Iā€™m a mining individual and Iā€™d really like to have 2 g1-mini.
But I joined the forum recently and I am not qualified.

I will wait for the second batch.

Good luck to the forum contributors.

2 Likes

Hello I would like to buy 2 G1-Miniā€™s

2 Likes

Would like to reserve 2 please, sending email now

2 Likes

Iā€™ll take two if any are left, been mining and holding since day one, but never registered on the forum.

2 Likes

One G1-Mini please.

What is estimated cost of shipping?

EDIT: ā€œThe shipping cost is estimated at $85~97.ā€

1 Like

Iā€™ll take two G1 mini

2 Likes

I would like to get one G1-Mini, please advise on process.

1 Like

Iā€™m very late to the party, but Iā€™d love to order a G1 mini @ipollosales

2 Likes

You can send email to us and tell us about the quantity of miners that you want to order.

1 Like

I want 10,000 G1-Mini miners. Who should I contact?
Is there a better price?

1 Like

If youā€™re serious, 300 G1 make more sense for you. You can DM @ipollosales for your purchasing intension.
And then, you will own ~14k G/s hashpower, you will definitely own near to 51% if no one to make a balance.

Imho Ipollo should not accept orders that large from one entity.

Because it would not be a ā€˜fairā€™ distribution of hashpower nor it contributes in the decentralization of the network. This would only harm the trust in the network and thus harm us all. Orders should be capped.

I agree. If the distribution of hashpower is in ā€œour handsā€, then we must promote fair distribution. Even if it may not seem correct - interfere with someoneā€™s purchase.

1 Like