Monkyyys market shitposting thread

I sold some at $10200 and bought some back at $9400. You go ahead and wait for Monday’s $6500.

Uh huh.

This was one disgusting short squeeze of BTC. We are going down! :slight_smile:

1 Like

GRIN is doing what most early GPU coins (Monero, Zcash, etc) did early.

If you study some of the other similar scenarios they all dumped on launch, pumped a few months in (when we saw $6), then dumped to new lows before finding relative support. That could be $1.00 for GRIN or much lower, we’ll see.

After that, there are big parabolic run-ups (10-100x) over the course of 12-24 months. I don’t know if GRIN is similar enough, or if the space has changed too much, but if it’s anything like Monero’s curve, accumulation would be wise below $1.00 – but be ready to crash deeper and set a 2 year timeline before any gains.

P.S. It was sad to see David Vorick of Siacoin cancel the ASIC project for GRIN, that would’ve pumped price / hashrate up majorly. This really hurt GRIN’s credibility in the ASIC market IMO. Apart from general MW speculation, ASIC is probably the next real catalyst for GRIN price action. And we need to see if there is even demand to mine it to begin with. We really need to see hashrate rise…

1 Like

So, it’s now Tuesday and BTC is still around 9500… only about 45% above where you predicted it would have fallen to by yesterday. Any more predictions? Or should that be “prophecies”?

I sure hope you weren’t fooled by the Chinese fake-pump. People too dumb to see that trick probably shouldn’t be trading … Everyone was laughing at China as it happened in real-time. Well, everyone laughs at China always really. A sad, stupid little country of gullible, weak people - judging solely by the history of what they accept as governance. From the evidence over time, one wouldn’t expect critical thought I guess - they just cheer whatever their oppressor wants to put over on them, century after century… I’m sorry Xi took your lunch money, but you really shouldn’t displace blame onto other people for your problems. You could have done due diligence on your fantasies. I said 6500 in a few weeks 7 days ago, and I see nothing about the already failing weekend pump-and-dump to change that.

I am with many expert voices in the industry in my assessment of fatal flaws with bitcoin.

2 Likes

SiriusB

7d

SiriusB:

Well, it appears that the next stop is 6500 for bitcoin, probably in the next few weeks.

It may not even take until Monday. Faster than I even thought when I wrote the above. $6500 is a mining price point - so that’ll be when it’s truly interesting, to see if it all collapses or finds a bottom then. But I think we’ll be hitting $6500 before Monday now.

Don’t worry - no-one took my lunch money. I know better than to follow your “prophecies”. The above is a quote from you where you were referring to monday just gone for BTC 6500. Typical forecaster stuff - re-interpreting your past statements to try and fit the facts of what actually transpired. No-one is arguing about China - that’s just you trying to obfuscate… another false prophet tactic. Stop bullshitting!

1 Like

Forecasting is bullshitting, my friend.

Fair enough. Peace out.

3 Likes

Large OTC company just dropped Grin trading

Dropped = started, or dropped = stopped?

stopped, lack of interest

Wasn’t aware of an OTC company that supported Grin transactions to begin with.

Their minimum order size is $100k. That’s very high for Grin.

2 Likes

When and how do you know? If anything Grin’s relative volume has increased recently.

1 Like

Wouldn’t agree - take weather forecasting, for example. But a stopped clock is right twice a day. Peace out indeed!

1 Like

哈哈😄…

Grin up 15% on the 24-hour chart. Hitting $1.05.

3 Likes

Super Grin Talk - Charlie Lee, 38 mins, MW extension blocks, Burkett LTC, etc. https://youtu.be/J37rUzQZ64k

1 Like

Grin pushing higher, +6% for the day and touched $1.10.

6 Likes

Worthy of a second post; gains extended to 18% in the 24-hour chart, breaking through $1.20 as the climb continues.

6 Likes

I’m reading these in the voice of an old-timey live baseball radio announcer.

4 Likes