Monkyyys market shitposting thread

See what I mean? Start buying NOW!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Excuse my IOS, but ill leave this here for you to look at. This is from February on Poloniex. Beauty.

You qualify as “others” and you don’t seem very fearful. Do I sell?!

Well, it appears that the next stop is 6500 for bitcoin, probably in the next few weeks.

3 Likes

Grin market cap stabilized just above $25MM. Up 5% over the past 24 hours, and now reclaiming the throne as top MW coin by market cap. Nice!

That’s the good news… bad news is $1.10.

2 Likes

$25 million market cap for an experimental currency with 0 adoption. This whole space is a mega-bubble; this won’t end well.

3 Likes

Why not start an expedition team contacting money transfer services? I often think landlords would be interested in crypto payments but maybe that’s the wrong starting point.

1 Like

You can spent Grin here: https://tmgox.com/ & https://bitcointalk.org etc…

Just my 2 Grin

2 Likes

Ding ding! We have a winner for the door raffle!

1 Like

Buying a coin or a token in the hope that it will rise in price is neither an investment nor a trading strategy, it is a speculation.

Price will rise as adoption grows. Adoption grows when a product or service fills a real need, not a theoretical need. The simpler it is to access and use the better.

3 Likes

Is that Grin under $1?

2 Likes

It may not even take until Monday. Faster than I even thought when I wrote the above. $6500 is a mining price point - so that’ll be when it’s truly interesting, to see if it all collapses or finds a bottom then. But I think we’ll be hitting $6500 before Monday now.

1 Like

Theory is sh*tcoin bag-holders will finally switch into MimbleWimble coins WHEN A BOTTOM is reached this selling cycle. The MW learning curve has probably kept newly educated buyers from MAJOR buys.

Shit, I looked at the USDC price thinking I was looking at the BTC/Grin ratio and was like OMG lamb…oh… wait, fuck.

1 Like

Yep, Grin is taking some hard beating these days.

Just my 2 Grin

Is it same our monetary policy? :smiley:

Yes. Igno will ruin us with his reckless grinjections.

2 Likes

Grin up 13% today, back to $1. Isn’t it strange how a price can seem low and high at the same time.

1 Like

Newsflash: Neither BTC nor China care about what anyone else thinks.

Newsflash - the world doesn’t care what China thinks - hope you didn’t buy at the top of the pump and dump…

It’ll be back to 8000 soon, and maybe back down below that - I’ll stay with Monday - stickin’ by my prophecy (even though I will admit I didn’t foresee a Xi pump)

We’ll see …

The problem is a direct evidence of a Chinese pump like this pretty much kills goodwill in the US and Europe. I almost wonder if Xi did it on purpose because we all know he hates cryptocurrency really. I think he just wanted American politicians to really hate crypto and libra right as they’re deciding on it, by tainting bitcoin with the ‘China’s darling’ brush

1 Like