Monkyyys market shitposting thread

Well Bitcoin, touched, tanked, & rose at that line so, it’s flash down now.

1 Like

@monkyyy still waiting for the bottom, or do you like $1.40?

oh man, $1.33 . what is happening

It is called “price go down”

It’s my third favorite thing after “price go up” and “price go sideways”

2 Likes

which can only mean 1 thing, (TIME TO BUY)

1 Like

It went to $1.02 on USDT from what I saw so I wouldn’t be surprised if it tests the $1 range again

1 Like

Shit I knew I should have invested in Jafar.

1 Like

Great prediction @0xb100d

1 Like

And that means the grinoire book is around 420 grins!

2 Likes

I’m honestly not watching. It’s been to slow.

This looks interesting. Top Chart is Monero going out of it’s initial hype phase. Bottom chart is grin, and I think also going out of initial hype phase. I see some similarities, kinda neat, but I know I know just because Monero had XYZ success does not mean Grin will. Anyway its been a while, so thought I’d share.

2 Likes

The bottom graph could just as well represent the first 10% of the upper one. Be careful with confirmation bias.

2 Likes

Well in my opinion, Monero is going back into hype phase with RandomX being on the boards, investors might be looking into Monero rn. From taking a look at Poloniex charts GRIN/BTC if Bitcoin hits 100,000 by the end of 2020, Grin should rise with it. If price by January can stay at 1.20 we’re looking at $12, then again how low the market goes is what we’re looking at in the next year X10 most likely. We’re less of a hype coin, more investable as our road-plan is pretty solid, even if changes are made.

I’ll have some of that hopium as well, thanks.

3 Likes

Bitcoin hits 100,000,000 sats by the end of the year!

2 Likes

1 Like

You know, God, I didn’t think you could write something less plausible than the Bible, but in that last post you managed to just that! See, you are a ‘God of suprises’ after all.

I think in 2024 a bitcoin will get you whatever a box of Tide laundry detergent will get you in the projects at the same time - which, come to think of it, is quite a lot actually: a baby, a human organ, a gun, a Radio Shack electronics hobby kit, or a pit bull.

Be greedy when others are fearful

Buy when there’s blood in the streets

:rocket:

1 Like

The price development of Grin let me think of “the downward spiral” by NIN. But then again: Its a great album and so is Grin.

1 Like

My doubts on Grin are growing. I don’t think it’s going to be the de-facto MW coin anymore. Still holding though. Why? I don’t know.