Monkyyys market shitposting thread

Could use some more of your forecasting, was pretty useful until Xi messed it up = ( .

2 Likes

I have never been happier to be wrong though - this is great!

No one saw the Xi pump coming.

2 Likes

It was a weird turn of events, but can’t complain. Do you think this is the beginning of the bull run or just a short term trend?

1 Like

Why not both? A short term bull run trend.

2 Likes

My best prediction is BTC will catch up with the 200-Bar(MA), 4-Hourly, because the recent spike to 10,000 before the start of November was weird, and puts Investors at a great position to short. Grin’s recent spike definitely had to do with that pump, now buy on the way down and spread those limit orders up!(If you’re a Bull)

4 Likes

lookie…buck-32, woo-hoo!

after some digging, found this story that came out 19 minutes ago!

5 Likes

The Grin Markets have seemed to have gone in full Bull mode!

2 Likes

$100 is a little ambitious. I have my eye on $75.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Me IRL: So yeah I think with POW and a strictly limited supply, bitcoin’s purpose was to instill the notion that a digital token could have actual monetary value, and therefore bitcoin was the Trojan Horse for grin.

My friends: …

Me: Grin cost a dollar and thirty five cents per.

Me: To paint a picture, there are shitcoins with a higher supply than grin and higher price than grin, and no privacy and they’re stupid bullshit and they take up a lot of resources and there’s no way they’d be able to run on lightweight devices any time soon.

7 Likes

笑脸币这种恒定产出,感觉前期对价格没有任何优势啊!

Grin continues its sharp growth. +42% over three days. Market cap again over $40MM.

Edit: back in the top 100 coins by market cap!

3 Likes

This just doesn’t make sense. CMC must be bugged. Grin is supposed to be a b s o l u t e l y w o r t h l e s s due to its hyper-inflationary emission schedule. Just look at Venezuela!

2 Likes

Will be interesting to see if it can hold the gains after activity following 50 BTC donation speculated as having come from Satoshi Nakamoto subsides…

2 Likes

Once is a fluke. Twice is a pattern. At this point Grin is very likely to never have funding problems. Quite a big deal and not just mere hype I would say.

3 Likes

Grin is definitely here to stay as the only valid replacement for the prototype of bitcoin which is dying. This little 20% pump though is not real, as Grin’s true daily trading (non-wash trading that is) is only a couple hundred thousand dollars a day, it is very easily manipulable. Many altcois are having 20-30% pumps as traders are trying to squeeze money out of a collapsing crypto ecosystem. Everything’s going to die, with bitcoin leading the way. And Grin will be there for cyberpunk, true currency (the way bitcoin was supposed to be in the first place). This will be at least ten years, and all the idiot capalists and communitards have to forget about their pipe dreams of profit and control respectively. No one remembers, but Satoshi came out of economic discussions on private forums. This was supposed to be a new economy, not the same old scam… Grin is the only way back to the future. But no pumps are real until everything is dead and all attempts to wrest crypto from its original purpose are devastated beyond recovery. Not long now. I still stand by $6500 bitcoin within a few weeks.

9 Likes

Given the sudden surge Grin has been up +61% in the last 14 days now

7 Likes

Privacy will become paramount in the coming years.As digitized currency becomes more prevalant two things will occur. Corporations will collect blockchain data and sell that information to the highest bidder. People will learn again that there information theyve loosely discarded by open purcheses will make up there marketing profile personal prefernces. Then the clarity will manifest that privacy coins must be needed. However Monero is stained with illicit activity verge is worthless zcash has major problems. Leading an in road for a (neckbearded) virgin coin like Grin.

4 Likes

*A neckbearded virgin coin like grin

ftfy :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks made an addendum

1 Like