Monkyyys market shitposting thread

ok survey time.

If you want a chart please say that you believe “grin will be the Xth most important coin, by Y year, with Z years of inflation accounted for and … A% general monthly growth rate”(to account for risk of ownership, knowledge gaps, etc.)

3 Likes

64th Coin (coin gecko ranking) by Dec 2019 (With less than 4 million coins minted) Price 42.00.

Just move the decimal point one place over from todays price: 4:20 (woot woot).

1 Like

Oh damn did I predict today’s price pump? Yes I did.
Binance witches have Tether in their caldrons.

1 Like

36%20PM

1 Like

Your meme makes me hungry.

1 Like

07%20AM
Nice day to hodl Grin. More like this please. I take full responsibility for shilling.

2 Likes

Yeah, funny enough i saw that one.

maybe the guy is in Nepal smoking opium from a pipe and having a good laugh

1 Like

I would not usually follow along on the story however it seems to be just the tip of the shenagains his fake out and movement of funds only highlights all the other bad players out there, it’s like a before and after moment.

1 Like

Wow can you believe grin now has a Max Coin Cap??? Didn’t see that coming! Changes everything, all our old assumptions out the window.

https://tmgox.com/product/grin-max-coin-cap-bucket/

4 Likes

The Unconfirmed podcast has a guest on this week who is really digging into the case.

2 Likes

1 Like

Has anyone sent Pew some GRIN yet, he would love it… about that psych chart… it repeats itself when it gets to the far right. I will put PewNews on the Over-the-counter VIP list.

2 Likes

Great reporting, thanks for sharing this podcast, babaji. At min 18:20 they talk about KYC that was used at Quadrigacxxx and now that data is easy to reuse to open fake accounts endlessly.

I’m currently having similar issues with binance and now I feel vindicated for worrying about it. I know the signs of an exit scam and it always starts with unhappy customers.

2 Likes

It’s because you’re so proper. I also like your new face.

1 Like

Getting some nice resistance on the lower grin band smile chart :slight_smile: Will update soon.

3 Likes

Anybody want to trade with me on chain rift? I’d like to get them some volume and get the devs some more funding at the same time (they donate part of the fees to grin development), maybe have some fun?

Dust storm happening… BTC weakness is now technically know. Mapping of UTX0’s in transactions allows attackers to reconstruct your BTC wallet addresses.

We are going to be into a month of this 4-6$ price range soonish, I’m still confused by it, but if it survives say 6 weeks I’m thinking that I would throw in the towel and say that I’m being to pessimistic.

For this price to make sense in my world the market needs to be convinced there is a double digits chance grin makes the top 10 coins this year; I however don’t see evidence of how that could be true or poeple pushing that idea.

Can someone make the case for a 4 dollar grin, keep in mind we are in a super hyper inflation enverment that would make the textbook collasping economies blush with by definition infinite inflation the first measured time period and a merely stable price suggests an insane amount of confidence and growth

Here’s one calculation: ZEC is another privacy coin with supply growing from zero. Its market cap is $320M after 2.5 years of existence (see Zcash price today, ZEC to USD live price, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap). In 2.5 years, Grin supply will be 78M, so if it is able to match this market cap, its price will be about $4.

I’m feeling pretty cypherpunk today.

4 Likes