Grin Has Failed Bye

It can easily be made 40$ when liquidity is low. However that doesn’t help someone who wants to dump big bags since he would need grin to have big liquidity at that price.

I have an idea how to do it. But I won’t write it here
There will be no problems with selling GRIN. The demand will be enormous

And let’s imagine that in a year there will be some document where it will be indicated that Satoshi Nakamoto himself is behind the creator of GRIN. (This is a hypothetical situation)

Then your “linear fair distribution” will be violated. Do you know why? Because people will already buy not for 4-5 cents, but ten times more expensive.

The hashrate of the network (and therefore the number of grins per unit of time for 1 asic) will change.

Distribution is linear and probably the most fair, no price action can ever change linearity or distribution’s fairness.

3 Likes

Now the difficulty is 253M and the price is $0.04. One GPU 3070 mines 5.3 GRIN per day. And the person got/bought 10,000,000 GRIN.

Let’s say in 3 years the news will come out that GRIN is used on some trading platforms and the price will change to $ 40. Miners will resort to mining a profit coin and the difficulty will become 500G. In this case, one GPU will already produce 0.05 GRIN per day.

And all this with a constant emission of 60 GRIN in 1 minute.
How much time/money will it take you to get 10,000,000 GRIN?

Where is the fair distribution here?

2 Likes

One grin per second, forever.

It doesn’t get more fair than that…

2 Likes

There is your answer @Markozzz no need to retype it myself😁

Why not 1Grin per 1 day? It is the same

Yes you right it is not fair destribution Asic manufacturer owner of goblin always pools always will troll you like goblin with his hashrate over 51%
When Satoshi write white paper he said 1voice =1 processor.

1 Like

linear is linear…

No single pool has 51%, mining is properly distributed as you can see in the graph rate distribution:

If you are shorting the market, you can be honest about it😉

1 Like

The longer the GRIN is in silence, the more unfair the distribution will be.
And laminar emission won’t change that.

12.8+43.3=56.1 Are you have some mathematical issue problem?
We short in order to make stable coin grin 1cent=1grin

Who is being silent? Everyone here is a fan of grin and probably telling everyone they can about grin. I know I am. Just because people don’t want to listen, doesn’t mean we are being silent

1 Like

Great that you invented a new supply model, looking forward to read your whitepaper on “laminar”
emission :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You’re delusional dude! 1000x in year is impossible.

Even if this dumbass coin hits 40$ it’s wont maintain​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Everyone sell grin it’s dropping in price!!!

It has gone from 9cent to 4 cents…

You guys are truly fucking delusional.

1 Like

So your advice is to buy when price is high and sell when price is low :upside_down_face:…that would be very foolish indeed and a sure way to lose :joy:
Everyone in the crypto scene knows that you buy when the price is low in the bear-market and you sell or HODL when prices get high in the bull market. But please please go ahead @AESOP and sell your Grin to us for a low price :pray: :grinning:

What’s going on for you? I’m guessing that you are sour because you’ve spent a lot of your money on grin and it’s price is going down?

1 Like

@AESOP is repeating the exact same message, just copy pasted, clearly a cheap attempt to manipulate the market :face_exhaling:

1 Like