Grin Has Failed Bye

Jokelist:

• Hell low and buy buy AESOP
  • grin blockchain must be a little bit smaller now. Philosopher raptor: Is it good or bad?
  • in the year 2525 if grin is still alive … In the year 8510 … Or tear it down and start again - Whoa-oh-oh
3 Likes

Perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension, it’s literally the third sentence on the website:

Designed for the decades to come, not just for tomorrow.

4 Likes

You reminded me of this video. :joy::joy::joy:

Bye.

3 Likes

I was even thinking of opening a meme contest, but no need, I had some good laughs :joy:.
Trolls and FUD are really the best material for memes, on which note, I miss you my dear grinboss, you are and will always be our inspirational leader :face_holding_back_tears:.

2 Likes

You guys are some complete idiots.

Grin is goner!!

This coin will trade below 500$ coin by 2025 :joy::joy::joy:

I wouldn’t buy all the grin even if you offered it too me for 600$ dollars.

If you have such a low opinion of us, why are you here trying to convince us to sell grin… Especially given that most of us probably don’t have bags of grin to sell… because everybody knows grin is not a bagholding coin

It seems like you’re just FUDding to buy Grin, shilling your favorite big yellow coin, or butthurt that youmissed out on any recent price action, lol

1 Like

How did you find out? Might be useful information if it is true. How can I verify it?

2 Likes

I’ve heard rumors swirling around grin going to fail. By 2025 we won’t achieve 10$ billion daily trading volume.

1 Like

Enjoy the show :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

So everyone’s aware, this is the same troll that was spamming telegram rooms with nonsense ad nauseam. The working suspicion is that he’s part of the Epic Trash coin gang and trying to drive down morale and or induce selling for his own gain.

3 Likes

@AESOP I enjoyed the show. I will keep your posts for entertainment reasons since they led to some nice memes.
However, additional trolling will lead to a ban. You have been warned.

2 Likes

I think I can add my own joke about the comments “in the year 2525 if GRIN is still alive”.

Yes, it can be alive, but without widespread use - it’s just a useless network where freaks collect numbers on the screen without a specific purpose. :rofl:

Any technology without application is a dead technology. This is an ultra modern 8 lane highway leading from nowhere to nowhere, on which cars do not drive…

So far, the last 3 years of the project’s life speak about this outcome :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Almost all of your replies are in “Grin is dead” and similar topics. If you want the project to be more alive, perhaps it would make sense to engage in a more productive way… complaining is cheap, do something.

1 Like

if you want capped emission, search for TerraLuna or other capped ones, but dont get surprised when capped supply changed 100 million to 1 trillion coins when you wake up in the morning.

And Grin is limited by the time.

2 Likes

it’s all nonsense. Grin difference is only in one thing. It can be collected for a long time at a low price as it is now (2-4-6 years). But then a person who owns, say, 70% of the issue will make a pump. And then, yes, people will come to mine and fight. But this will happen when inflation drops and the whale packs its bags

2 Likes

The whole cryptocurrency is based on the fact that someone has an advantage (hidden or explicit) and he creates a hype just to make money. Forget about honest money - it’s for kids

2 Likes

you do realize that if he bought 70% of grin with X$ then when the inflation reduces and he wants to pump it that’s worth like X/10? so he would need to pump it to x10 to get even (and that’s not really even since he could have made 10x by investing in other projects, so x100 for it to be a solid investment)

I agree with @vegycslol. Your reasoning is flawed @Markozzz . Linear submission of Grin has multiple purposes

1. Making the distribution more fair between early and late adopters
  2. Providing long term security
  3. Being more manipulation resistant.

Hording Grin to control the market is made much more difficult. Since its supply is linear, there will always be a supply outside of a manipulators control. Anyone with purely financial interests would chose any other coin project where they have halvings and a more limited supply in later years.

3 Likes

Story about submission of Grin is a Tale for submissive persons and noobs. Emission don’t matter when in 1 Grin we have 1000000000 smal parts it’s pure psiphologi and usability

so GRIN can be made not x10, but x1000. Let’s say $40 for 1 GRIN