Davinci talking about GRIN

Another mention, it was yesterday …

1 Like

That’s the most absurd thing I’ve heard in a while. That a capped supply (e.g. Zcash) makes it easier to detect inflation bugs than an uncapped supply (e.g. Grin/Monero).

The way you make inflation bugs easier to detect is to employ simpler cryptography. It has nothing to do with the emission model.

6 Likes

He is buying,or i am mona lisa

1 Like

Davinci is so funny, so many people take this guy serious and I never understand why.

he’s literally saying that if it’s “infinite” and “private”, then it’s not secure … as simple as that. nothing about privacy or fungibility

after months of studying WimbleMimble, not knowing the name of the coin, saying that unlimited supply is problematic because people don’t know how much is out there and who has what → that’s privacy related, not supply related afaik

3 Likes

Two years ago, he was perfectly able to spell Grin.

2 Likes

The most funny thing is that he has a hard time pronouncing “Mimble Wimble” and that he cannot remember the name “Grin” after studying so hard for two months :joy:. Besides the past months Davinci was partying with MMCrypto somewhere on a beach in Mexico, so I wonder when he had the time to read those whitepapers, I think he only saw white beaches…and other white substances.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/ragJedoX_Xg?t=4521 Here is him remembering the names two years ago, when his memory still served him well.

2 Likes

i need to make a Before/After video

4 Likes

this should become a meme!

3 Likes

Please, please, please someone make a meme of this :heart: :joy:. I will send whoever makes a meme of it 1 whole grin.

1 Like

Alright! I’m on it :grin:

1 Like

Next interview. Wimble Mimble and Clockchain :stuck_out_tongue: A technical analysis by Davinci Jeremie

1 Like

here we go guys

5 Likes

Infinite supply, but less than people on earth, and much less than cardano.

1. I love Infinite integer Numbers, most of them.
  2. I’m wondering if the count of grinning people is volatile or quite stable, compared to the price of the USD.
  3. I think linear smile is more relaxing, than fixed or exponential.
  4. I experimented with grin halving on my face, and found out, I can swap it to the other side. But No use-case yet.

4 Likes

Nice :heart: Would be fun to put someone, preferably a Harry Potter character doing the Mimble Wimble curse on Davinci, then you see him try to say Mimble Wimble and Grin and F it up.

1 Like

i love the idea, will try to do this :wink:
how much for this new meme ? lol

@Mokhtar Another 2 grin if you or someone else makes a Harry Potter Mimble Wimble curse meme, where Davinci got cursed.
Here is the challange though, I could not find any film fragments where the curse is used :sweat_smile:. Apperently it was used by mad-eye Alister and possibly by Navel, possibly in the philosopher’s stone (at least in the book):

1 Like