2023 Meme contest, anything goes, just have fun Meming!

Lets kick of 2023 with a good old fashioned meme contest!
I will donate the first 42 Grin, who knows, maybe the Grin Community Council will donate as well.

The rules:

1. You can share any kind of meme you made that involves Grin.
  2. Prices are distributed based on total accumulative likes for memes :grin:
  3. The meme contest ends at February 28th, when all votes/likes are counted

Feel free to donate your Grin to the price fund, donate your time as an artists/mememancer :mage:, or simply enjoy up-voting memes.
Fee free to share any of these memes or the link on Social Media, only votes on the forum count for prize money.
I will kick of this meme contest with one of my creations!

Edit Bounty is now
42 Anynomous
50 Grinnode.live
100 Community Council
1000 David T.
= 1192 Grin

1st price 40%, 2end 30% 3rd 20%, 4th 10% of the price money. 5th or higher place is no price money but eternal fame as grin mememancer :sunglasses:.

Your donations to the price-pot can be made via the Grin CC wallet, all transactions will be added to the price money unless specifically mentioned before sending the transaction:
grin1jezf3lkcexvj3ydjwanan6khs42fr4036guh0c4vkc04fyxarl6svjzuuh

8 Likes

My first contribution:

This meme is to remind you during every bull run or bear cycle, what we are really here for, what really counts! Do not get distracted by FOMO or FUD but remember what crypto is or should be about and what they are trying to distract of you from.
Altcoins (2013), ICO (2017), NFT’s (2021) are all to distract you from the real revolution, which is p2p Digital Cash. Which, IMO, Grin and Bitcoin are all about.

4 Likes

Two more “eyes on the ball(s)” variants, since the message is that important :wink:!

1 Like

Grinnode.live is donating also 50 GRIN to this meme contest.
Once done please contact me @Anynomous for the payout.

4 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

Technically, “when the mining stops” should read “when the emission ends”. Even more accurate would be “when the block subsidy becomes insignificant” but that wouldn’t fit:-(

1 Like

Right on, thanks!

On a side note “When the Emission Ends” sounds like a great emo album title. :pinched_fingers:

6 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3236_2

2 Likes

3 Likes

I would count this as a meme if you would replace the text with mimble wimble like I just did :wink:.

Like this! Generated using:

Me when a shop owner says he does not accept grin :imp: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

Nice text art for marketing and fun:

1 Grin logo made out of the text of the cypherpunk manifesto:
https://nakamotoinstitute.org/cypherpunk-manifesto/

2 Grin logo “mission statement” (not official, just a nice description of what many in Grin aim for)

3 Grin logo made out of mimble wimble

Art made using:

2 Likes

1 Like

I was talking about replacing the text in the Guy Fawkes mask like I did, but using mimble wimble for the phone meme is also alright.

1 Like

3 Likes

g

3 Likes