Grin is dead! - long live Grin! Meme contest

I have enjoyed myself greatly with the whole “Grin is dead” meme going around and it looks like i was not the only one:
Awesome medium post

Awesome trollolol post honoring our leader grin boss!:

Lots of fun going around on the Grin Telegram group!

In fact I enjoyed myself so much that I can simply not help myself but to start this meme bounty.
I donate 10 Grin (6 for winner, 3 for runner up and 1 second runner up). To the best “Grin is dead meme”. Background images, gifs, cartoons - anything is allowed.
Winners will be announced in one month from now.

If you enjoyed yourself as much as I did, feel free to contact me and sweeten the Grin honey pot for contestants :grin:

Update: Total price money = 30 Grin

6 Likes

Nice! I do love a good meme bounty :rofl:

Any determination yet how the best will be quantified?

@satoshocrat The best will be based on forum likes, as well as on quality and quantity. E.g. 10 great memes might win first prize over 1 super meme. So basically I will try to quantify how much laughs someones memes give to me and the community. Not 100% sure if Gifs are allowed on the forum though, please let me know if your gif gets blocked.

1 Like

Sweet! I pledge to donate 20 grin (once I get my node back up) 15 to winner, 5 to runner-up

2 Likes

all dev shit they can do nothing

1 Like

Yes, that shit, make into an awesome meme.
You forgot to sign with

I am grinboss

Since I have little time, herewith a shitty meme, just to get things going.
I call it “Pelverell brothers meet their long lost brother”
Pelverell_brothers_meet_lost_brother

4 Likes

:grin:

6 Likes

7 Likes

Real Screenshot from Grin CEO

10 Likes

This one is mine, posted it in tg and discord before the meme contest started.

2 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

12 Likes

Excuse that bad editing lol

6 Likes

“Every new cryptocurrency struggles to gain adoption early on. But for the privacy currency that promised to be the next big thing, replacing speculators with real users has proven to be an uphill battle.”

3 Likes

3 Likes

crypto addicts

7 Likes

The lower left picture is how I actually imagine dogecoin buyers

2 Likes

13 Likes