So... I Created a Twitter Account

There already exists one with 15k followers, but It’s lacking the level of engagement and interest grin deserves on that platform.

Lets not fool ourselves, Twitter is incredibly important to this space. Grin is not done justice in that regard.

Hence, I took it upon my self to create a new account, so we can have the quality content we want and need. I’m gonna enter into cliche territory and claim it is for the community, by the community.
Currently I’m tweeting to 0 followers, it’s very exciting. I encourage you to have a look and follow if grin is of interest to you.

My promises:

• NO excessive amount of tweeting or shitcoinery memes.
  • YES sending 1 grin of my own to anybody who wishes to make his first grin transaction.

Hope to talk to you there!

23 Likes

@Paouky great initiative.

I did a retweet from the “big brother” grin account - not very active on twitter or particularly good at tweeting, let me know when you have a good tweet or something and need a bit of a boost and I can do it again.

5 Likes

If you need content you could twitter about the past Grin_Node Challenge 2020 and the high available Grin-Node Sync and API Service we are providing at https://grinnode.live/

1 Like

@lehnberg Thank you for the support, it’s much appreciated.

@mcm-mike Noted.
I’ll be glad to take any suggestions from anybody in the community as well, as obviously I don’t keep up with everything going on around grin. so hit me up.

2 Likes

i can provide cringy memes if needed

3 Likes

4 Likes

We need more memes!

Keep up the great work.

5 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

Posted this one before on:

I created some cringeworthy GIFs, feel free to use them image

8 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

samus

1 Like

Let me just say to everybody that your engagement is phenomenal! Even some accounts with 10k followers don’t receive this amount of engagement, and we’ve only passed 200 a few days ago. Much appreciation to all of you.

Good times are ahead for this community.

(my latest btw)

6 Likes

Giving out 20 grins over Twitter. Get in on the action, become part of a milestone transaction.

It’s as simple as:
grin-wallet address
And comment with your address.

1 Like

no one get interested with a coin cli wallet it seems

2 Likes