Hi everyone. I propose myself as a candidate to take part in managing the new fund, with preference to the first Split fund proposal proposal.
My ‘official’ history with the project:
- Received funding to create new documentation.
- Grin++ documentation (unfinished, been putting that off for too long tbh).
- Semi-responsible for RFC 0016 simplify-governance
- UI for grindefender.online
- Occasionally writing from grin twitter
As well as having spent what is now probably thousands of hours reading, thinking, discussing helping and writing about Grin . At this point I think it’s fair to say that there’s nothing in my life I spent more time and energy on.
I did take a step back recently (keybase message) due to starting school, followed by a mild burnout. During this time I only pushed a few small PRs to the docs.
I believe this does not detract from my past involvement, nor my future obligations as a potential fund member. I love this project and I love this community, always did. It would be an honor to take part in steering some of our development funds.