Poloniex grin/btc down

Yes, some real majorplayers.

2 Likes

From Bitforex transactions not gouing? not able to withdraw . Anyone did withdrawal?

1 Month ago i had some issues withdrawing from BitForex but in the end i could withdraw GRIN from it (to Grin+±Wallet). In your case unfortunately not a single Transaction was successful. What wallet do you use?
You should check with https://grinchck.uber.space/ if your https-address is reachable before submitting a transaction. Good luck, im sorry you have some bad experience using Grin. This stuff is super annoying and no user should have to experience this.

1 Like

Blocks are empty no one use grin it is impossible to hide when you transaction is alone in block.
Now it is not privat no secure. We must be honest with people they dont understand and believe in what they read about coin.

@david time for you to code that IDEX into your wallet like we spoke about on discord.
I’m sure people would be more than happy to pay you a 1% fee to code a btc wallet into your grin++ wallet and perform grin/btc swaps.
You might unironically become grins biggest volume trader if you could get that working.

3 Likes

Bittrex withdrawals/deposits are off for months.

Poloniex can’t seem to process withdrawals either.

This is embarrassing

2 Likes

Why are exchanges so shit at handling this coin?

Because they do not believe and they don’t consider that this coin is worthy of their attention. In their opinion, the crypto space is fully formed and indestructible. In other words, Satoshi is a new god and a miracle happened on earth in 2009! Which they invested in early on and made fantastic returns. Why change something? They act without a sober view of Bitcoin’s fatal flaws.

The masses need profits, which they believe shitcoins will give them. Exchanges need money from companies issuing shitcoins. They have lost thread of time. They think the problem of decentralized money has been solved.

My first message in this topic was about the importance of patience, but now there is a clear vision of the complete loss of a sense of reality by the masses in the matter of truly decentralized money.

2 Likes

They fear something better than bitcoin will come along and those new maxi-elite loose their position.

They dont care unbanked,adoption or cencorship. They began to talk openly about that bitcoin is for rich .

Exchanges list many privacy related projects, but they cold feet with Grin.

Certainly there is a little hate and fear from crypto main media and phenoboys.

1 Like