Monkyyys market shitposting thread

I don’t understand the format of the forum and i’ve been here for over a year. Who is this Ignotus guy?!

1 Like

Ok, just look at the volume from the summer of this year to now, we were looking at 10-19 million Grin being exchanged every day and that is amazing! Now we don’t have analytics of on-chain addresses or how many whales there are, but that’s the point of GRIN. The Buy orders are looking very beefy compared to the sell side. In the next month, I’m seeing a .55-.75 cent grin where there we saw some major buyers this year.

2 Likes

Oh and just something else, I’ve been dreaming of taking over the cuckarooz29 network, and consistently mining 40% of the grin every year. I would mine and hold about 10 - 14 million Grin every year, then I would put a big limit sell order of 10 million grin right next to the top buy order on the order book and get tons of buys because people love liquidity with no slippage and then quickly cancel the order, with the buys still going crazy and that would cause the orders above me to get filled once i cancel the order. Then I put very big buy and sell order right next to each other and then i cancel the sell order and let the price go up cancel the buy order thats now lower in the order book put it right next to another large sell order and then cancel the sell order again. Hence watching the price going up! I would do this until Grin is at at least at $150. It would be 2035 and there would be 504 million grin and we’d have a market cap of 75 billion :smile:

1 Like

I want the same drug

4 Likes

Lol very funny.

Hey while you’re at it can you bail everyone in the USA out of jail all at the same time, and then project the grin logo over the entire surface of the moon? That would be some great publicity.

1 Like

Grin looks to be up 33% today, touching $0.57 USD. Any known cause?

2 Likes

Hey guys it’s been awhile! As much as I’ve been trading Bitcoin the last few months, it makes me believe in this project a lot more. Institutions are hoarding Bitcoin, retail is bombing exchanges with liquidity. Grin is something for the long term. I believe in 10 years from today, in March 2031 Grin will have reached a market cap of 1 Trillion+. With a Trillion dollar MC, and circulating supply of grin expected to be close to 380 Million around this time, that would price Grin at around 2,300 a pop. We had a fair launch, and we have a fair distribution system currently. We’ve had one 51 attack, and it’s sad but the fact is we’re an ASIC friendly network allowing for a very secure network. A price target of 10,000 could be feasible by 2035-2040 especially with expected hyper-inflation to ensue. This would be a 1 Million percent gain basically a 10,000X opportunity. But as the early adopters of Grin we must do more to raise the price of Grin, to attract more interest and liquidity inflow. We must create businesses, startups, and projects and use the profits from our businesses to raise the price and public interest of Grin. We can’t alone act on faith that this is Bitcoin 2.0! Bitcoin gained popularity because it was the first Crypto, and Early Bitcoin adopters had to lay out the foundation by using Bitcoin as it was intended and proving to the world that it worked. The 10,000 Bitcoin pizza was one of the first steps and a major one for Bitcoin. To get to where Bitcoin is we must lay out our foundation in a different way. The public already loves crypto, and is accepting it more and more.

4 Likes

We must raise the price of Grin or nobody will notice or care about us. We used to be top 100 and we’re not anymore! Do you really believe in this project if you do nothing to increase awareness? To attract the public’s attention we must find capital to raise the price of Grin, the more lucrative the gains the more people notice and the more people notice, more liquidity comes to raise the price higher. Being under top 100 shouldn’t be acceptable to us, we believe in this project and faith is nothing without works. Bitcoin showed the world it could be done and we will have to show the world we can do it better. DO SOMETHING! As early adopters it is our RESPONSIBILITY, our DUTY. We must be the backbone of the network at this moment, to then pass of that responsibility to the miners later on. We must get Grin to the point Grayscale launches a ETF for Grin. You and I, will determine the future of Grin.

2 Likes

I agree. Let’s solve problems together.

I thank the community for the hard work and perseverance; this includes devs and everyone. I think you’re right that we need more work done. If you’re a software engineer, help the devs out. If you’re an influencer, influence; educator, educate; marketer, market; designer, design; economist, well…you can write some theoretical models (haha). Point is, contribute anyway you can because you’re ROI is high.

=)

3 Likes

Grin up 25% on the daily, touching $1.

4 Likes

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: Believe it or not I stayed awake to take this screenshot

5 Likes

I told Cha! Did I told Cha? :+1::rofl::rofl::rofl: Grin is better now than US Do-lar…

1 Like

All-in-all, Poloniex has had a rocky past but has managed to maintain a relatively good reputation in spite of this. The exchange offers a great range of features, excellent volume, and asset variety — but its terrible customer service and lack of fiat options may be just too much for many users to accept.

Hehehehe, long time no see. Anyways, let’s get GRIN listed on binance and OKEx. I had a dream GRIN hit a 700 Billion MC and flipped ETH.

Maybe grin flipped already ETH MC on Mar 18, '21. For me an other flippening is not needed.
I would like if you could buy a meal like a pizza for one grin during 2026 and 2029.

Grin reached another all time low

1 Like

That’s fine, we don’t care about the price here :wink: But two cents would be a good buy :slight_smile:

1 Like

More interesting is the price of Grin in Bitcoin. Curious to see if we complete the second part of a W pattern. In case the price falls lower, great buying time if you ask me.

Yeah exactly! The ever downtrend of Grin price actually encourage spending and not holding. In a way, in order to experience this technology, you have to give up some money!

Buy walls ready at two cents! :partying_face: