https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095417

MimblewimbleのWhitepaper(日本語版)
⇒必要に応じて更新していきます。

Mimblewimble.jp
⇒Mimblewimbleや関連プロジェクトの情報に詳しいページです。
https://mimblewimble.jp/

日本人じゃないやけど、お邪魔します
そして、宜しくお願いします。

Hi Japan! I just want you guys to know that I think you are awesome and mad respect to all the Japanese. BONSAI!

why do you think that they are awesome¿

Many reasons, here is just one:

I watched a documentary on the school system for grade school kids. I’m not sure if it is really like this in all the places, cities, and stuff but the kids (ages 8-12ish) do things like help cook the lunch, collectively thank the teachers for their lessons, and just overall conduct themselves in a much more mature and orderly manner. It is no surprise to me that these kids go on to help build their tiny island into one of the world’s most advanced super powers not once but twice already in this modern age.

hmmm. well mostly what i like is just…アニメ👌

@imegi
はじめまして!よろしくお願いします!
私もSTEINSGATEは見たことがありますし、好きなアニメですよ👍
However, I’m not "super hacker"ツ

@polkhigh4td
Hi! Yes, BONSAI is very traditional culture in Japan. I heard it’s prevalent in other countries. I don’t have it but I’ll buy it somedayツ
Its documentary may be not common case in Japan but there is a culture that Japanese young generations respect their teacher or old generations. I think this culture is very important to form a good attitude of Japan.
I hope Japanese culture contribute to crypto world. For example, moderate regulation about exchanges, custodies or other related crypto companies will make a good market in Japan. Some other countries particularly in South East Asia will imitate it and proceed regulation in a good manner.

he means BANZAII 万歳 hurray

are you mining grin¿