Grinpost ,spreading the Grin word

Hello ,i am trying to spread Grin and its features ,which you know fundamentals at social media twitter,reddit. But i am the only 1 person , Grin devs code ,but Grin community stalled so much lately,due to exchange problems , price decrease. But in my opinion we wont be able to cure it if we sit on our ass.This is an internet currency. We need user base and a wide ecosystem.

So Grin needs to be distributed not only with coin but with the words and get a user base. Lately there is many developments going on about Governance and Technicals. i wrote 3 rd post ,you can take the any part and write some idea,mention at twitter and other channels PLEASE.

Apologies if i didnt mention,forgotten some names or made a mistake ,feel free to reach me… for some reasons i didnt on purpose mention the NAMES ,who worked,contributed before build the most of Grin -as you can understood what i mean MimbleWimble spell :slight_smile:

if any other ideas,about sharing meme,gifs,news spreading the word,please comment.
Please share the news. Thank you all. ツ

7 Likes

@Cobragrin Thanks for this great initiative!
It is good to celebrate all the great things going on, reading your post I realize again how much Grin has been evolving in this last half year and how much there is to celebrate.

4 Likes

yes there is too much things build since 2016 ,just we couldnt spread it ,sooner or later Grin history will be dig and appreciated.
i believe Grin wont be a regular page on cryptocurrency history ,a Grin Saga.ツ

2 Likes