Grinpost, spreading the Grin ツ word

Hello ,i am trying to spread Grin and its features ,which you know fundamentals at social media twitter,reddit. But i am the only 1 person , Grin devs code ,but Grin community stalled so much lately,due to exchange problems , price decrease. But in my opinion we wont be able to cure it if we sit on our ass.This is an internet currency. We need user base and a wide ecosystem.

So Grin needs to be distributed not only with coin but with the words and get a user base. Lately there is many developments going on about Governance and Technicals. i wrote 3 rd post ,you can take the any part and write some idea,mention at twitter and other channels PLEASE.

Apologies if i didnt mention,forgotten some names or made a mistake ,feel free to reach me… for some reasons i didnt on purpose mention the NAMES ,who worked,contributed before build the most of Grin -as you can understood what i mean MimbleWimble spell :slight_smile:

if any other ideas,about sharing meme,gifs,news spreading the word,please comment.
Please share the news. Thank you all. ツ

14 Likes

@Cobragrin Thanks for this great initiative!
It is good to celebrate all the great things going on, reading your post I realize again how much Grin has been evolving in this last half year and how much there is to celebrate.

6 Likes

yes there is too much things build since 2016 ,just we couldnt spread it ,sooner or later Grin history will be dig and appreciated.
i believe Grin wont be a regular page on cryptocurrency history ,a Grin Saga.ツ

4 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you so much for your continual publishing of the Grin Post- I look forward to each release, they are entertaining and filled with personality. and your commentary on ongoing developments are deeply insightful. Truly great work!

2 Likes

GRINPost Late March 2022

5 Likes

A more edited version of Igno Peverell interview, highlights about GRIN ethos.

'When Grin grows, we can all grow with it.’’

IGNO
2 Likes

GrinPOST April 2022

2 Likes
6 Likes

:point_up: Nice one. I added the 42 lines of code of the CuckooCycle to the GrinHub marketing material so anyone can print their own Cupatroo muc.

Is there any other coin where the proof of work code is so simple and beautifull that you can directly use it as marketing material…?

2 Likes

Early May 2022 Grinpost Letter.

6 Likes

Late MAY 2022 #2 Grinpost Letter.

2 Likes

Early June 2022 #1

6 Likes

Nice read as always. For anyone new, just read the newsletters and you have good idea what is going on in Grins “Underland”.

4 Likes
5 Likes

July 2022.

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks to @Anynomous for joining this AMA, in the name of Community.

5 Likes

August 2nd week Newsletter

2 Likes