Herominers pending balance

I started mining just over a week ago, I use the “herominers” site and the “Bminer” program to mine the “Grin” coin, but I am having trouble receiving the coins, I have 20 “Grin” to receive, but no is deposited in my account, since I started mining the coins I have earned are in the “pending balance” tab and are not deposited in my wallet.
I followed the guidelines of the website “herominers” to create my wallet I use “Grin ++”, I also followed the guidelines of the website to configure the program, I use version 16.4.9 of the program because the latest versions (16.4. 11) doesn’t have the “mine_grin32.bat” file for me to configure.
I normally run the file “mine_grin32.bat” it doesn’t give any execution error, after a while the “herominers” site verifies that I’m mining the coin, there are several coins for me to receive, but I don’t receive anything in my wallet, the coins are locked in the “pending balance” tab.
If anyone knows what’s going wrong and can help me I’d appreciate it, it’s been a week since I’ve had my coins blocked.

This sounds almost certainly like a mining pool issue. Have you tried contacting their support? Did you verify there’s no minimum required for withdrawal?

@NetoXavierBr

1. Check your payment threshold is low enough. Only if threshold is lower than the non pending grin, you will receive payout.See link below to go to herominer settings.
    GRIN Mining Pool - HeroMiners

2. Also check if your wallet is reachable:
    https://grinchck.uber.space/

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone, I appreciate everyone’s contact and help, for some reason my wallet was inactive, but the problem was solved and I just received my coins, once again I appreciate everyone’s help.

2 Likes

Hello!! Looking this, I’ve tested my wallet and in NOT REACHABLE. I’m using Niffler. Which wallet do you recomend for mining?

Grin++ is currently the most user friendly wallet.

1 Like

I assume you run grin-wallet listen command. It should show you both an https address as well as a tor address. I f the tor address is missing, install tor. In case your wallet is still not reachable, add port forwarding for port 3414 in your firewall.
In case you find it to much hassle, install Grin++ since it currently has the highest chance to work out of the box. In case you live in a country that blocks tor, like China or Russia, or still have trouble. Grin++ has a great trouble shooting website:

1 Like

I also have the same problem - no payout even though my minimum payout is set to 1, I have a balance of Pending Balance: 4.211573 GRIN- 0.38 USD - 0.000022 but no payout during the whole day. I switched to grinmint, their payout system works great!

1 Like

Have you contacted HeroMiners?

I could not find any contact info on their site.

@herominers can you check if there is an issue with payments, or just a trouble with wallets not being reachable?

@gtopo & @gsenorino Did you check if your wallet was shown as being online?
https://grinnode.live/tools/wallet-checker

Thanks!!

I’ve just start receiving payments. Thanks again!!

So, what if the wallet is offline for a while? When becomes online receive the delayed payments?

For pools that use address payout the wallet must be online when the pool attempts to pay it. Otherwise, the pool will have to wait and try again.

1 Like

There was no problem with the wallet, just the payments from herominers were not going through, but now I see it came through, thanks for asking!