Grinmint.com pool

Grinmint.com community pool is renewed and online. Support Grinmint for better decentralization of the network please.

Screenshot 2023-07-14 at 13-38-05 Grinmint - The Most PROFITABLE Grin Mining Pool

5 Likes

Some comments:

It looks like the site is not stable, i tried telnet on those servers but unable to reach

๎ƒจ 16/07/2023 ๎‚ฐ ๎ƒฉ 08:59.38 ๎‚ฐ ๎ƒช /home/mobaxterm ๎‚ฐ telnet us-east-stratum.grinmint.com 3416
Can't lookup hostname us-east-stratum.grinmint.com
                                                                                                                                                                                   โœ—

๎ƒจ 16/07/2023 ๎‚ฐ ๎ƒฉ 08:59.48 ๎‚ฐ ๎ƒช /home/mobaxterm ๎‚ฐ telnet asia-east-stratum.grinmint.com 3416
Can't lookup hostname asia-east-stratum.grinmint.com
                                                                                                                                                                                   โœ—

๎ƒจ 16/07/2023 ๎‚ฐ ๎ƒฉ 09:00.09 ๎‚ฐ ๎ƒช /home/mobaxterm ๎‚ฐ telnet eu-west-stratum.grinmint.com 3416
Can't lookup hostname eu-west-stratum.grinmint.com

1 Like

Dr Marek is handling at the moment. Thanks for feedback :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Glad to see the pool is still being maintained. Will give it a try again and if all goes well Iโ€™ll finish writing up the G1 Mini setup guide I started to write but bailed on since SSL wasnโ€™t working for so long.

Edit: When I try to connect to the SSL 4416 or 23416 ports I have no luck getting stratum to become active on grinmint.