Release: Android 0.0.1
This release is the first release of Grin++ for Android. Grin++ is an easy to use Grin Wallet, which does not store any personal identifiable information, there is no analytics; the little information that is stored like the session token is stored encrypted. Also, the node information like the wallets cannot be copied.
- Create multiple grin wallets.
- Backup/Restore wallets via seed phrase.
- Send and Receive $grin via Tor and Slatepack Messages.
- Address availability checker.
- Transactions history.
- See the details of each transaction.
- Control Grin node using notification bar.
- Share the grin wallet address.
- Minimum Android version required: Android 9.0 (API Level 28) .
- Architecture supported: 64bit .
- ARM: AArch64 or ARM64 .
- Minimum RAM: 4GB .
- Minimum Disk Space: 2GB.
Please, make sure that your device meets the minimum requirements.
Since neither analytics or crash reports were added, the best way to ask for support is using the Grin++ Support Channel: https://t.me/GrinPP
If you want to see Grin++ translated into another language, please, feel free to contribute.