Closed - Funding Campaign - Yeastplume - May to Aug 2018

May-Aug 2018 Developer Funding Campaign - Yeastplume

It’s that time again, and with the blessing of the rest of the team I’m running another funding campaign to cover my full-time presence on Grin from May to August of 2018. I’ve put all of the relevant information on the funding page, so I won’t repeat myself too much here, other than to once again thank everyone who donated in the previous campaign as well as everyone who’s contributed to Grin so far. It’s been a great experience so far, and one of the most exciting projects I’ve ever worked on.

I’ll keep the status info from the funding page up-to-date to save you clicks. I’ve also set up a Monero address this time around, as it was very widely requested last time!

Many thanks again to the entire community!

Funding status

Goal: Crypto equivalent of €36,000

Raised:

• 5.332 BTC (~€38,900 as of April 19th, 2018)
  • 37.837 XMR (~€8,100 as of April 13th, 2018)
  • ~€47,000 Total

Bitcoin donation address:

3GDKMDubNdxXRxhycLLe8qQKF3kfTpwKDf

Monero donation address:

49i8cvLsEyHF2nHH4MdYCjZ8ZebuVgb1Z9gFEdo52Q1iez2RPVMTLkYVpVdSG7uHFY2D7pq9AZ2fcXjiGQfTZtShBqYuWcs

4 Likes

Once again, I’m happy to be closing out the funding campaign with another great result. The funding goal has been achieved and then some, with enough money gone into the fund to allow me to focus on Grin through September.

Many thanks to the considerable number of people who donated (and mostly remained anonymous). I’d also particularly like to thank:

Both companies have been added to our Friends of Grin page, (and don’t worry, there will be plenty of opportunities to appear on this page in the future :D)

Even though Grin is still in it’s infancy, the community and support that’s built up around the project already is incredible. I’m proud to be a part of it, and I look forward to continued service as we navigate Testnet2 and beyond!

4 Likes