Trouble getting first rig to boot to bios setup

Hello Grin community! I’m trying to build my first mining rig, I don’t expect it to be profitable but I really just want to support this project. Any help would be most appreciated!

I’ve assembled the frame, mounted the motherboard, put in the ram, connected the power supply, mounted the CPU & fan, and connected the first GPU using a riser. When I connected the HDMI from the GPU to a monitor, I could not get the BIOS setup screen to load. So I tried an older monitor that plugged right into the motherboard, disconnected the GPU, and same problem. No BIOS setup screen.

In case it’s helpful, here is the equipment that I have:
ASRock H110 PRO BTC+ Motherboard
G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 8G x 2 (only using 1)
Corsair HX1200
USB 2.0 Jump Drive Micro Center Brand
Intel Core i3 8th Generation
Sapphire Radeon RX 570 16 GB
Old Apple monitor with DVI connection
Old Apple USB keyboard

To recap, I can get the CPU and GPU fans to spin, and the light on the riser to turn on but I can’t get the BIOS setup screen to load. Some help would be really appreciated! If there is a better place for me to post this, please let me know. Thanks!

Clear CMOS
Change ram slot
Put a buzzer (internal speaker)

Is there anything on that requires the motherboard to be powered?

Check that the motherboard in pluged in, if there is no difference in the lights between the motherboard being pluged in and not, panic. Alternatively read the manual of the motherboard.

Thanks for the replies @nikito7 and @monkyyy. I’ve shorted the clear CMOS pins and changed ram slots. Unfortunately, its still not working and is now turning on and then off and then back on again. I don’t have a “buzzer” but will try to get one ASAP.

The motherboard has the standard 24 pin power connection AND a molex and SATA power connection. They are all connected and its still not working. I’ve also tested it without one or both of these. I’ve read the manual but will reread to make sure I didn’t miss anything.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated!

Edit: I just ordered a buzzer from Amazon, it will be here tomorrow.