TMGOX (The Magic Gathering Online Exchange)

Of all very strange inventions from the last century, dialogue-shirts are definitely in the top 10.

Not sure if they come before or after schnitzel-toasties though.

-toasty-heisst-der-erste-fleischsnack-zum-toasten-foto-obs-tillman-s-fleisch-gmbh-

2 Likes

@0xb100d I want to buy a hoodie but I don’t want a christmas one or tongues on it… Are there any other options? Just a grin logo would be fine! pls let me know

We are scant on hoodies will add some. you like big smiley on the front or back?

Does this
320 votes and 55 comments so far on Reddit
give you any ideas for new grin merch?

1 Like

What is tim dapper or whatever his name was up to? The news stopped talking about Bitcoin so the daily interviews with tie man stopped

Wearing my TMGOX grin swag in Times Square! Gonna be representin’ @ MCC!

3 Likes

I spy with my little eye something black and yellow. Found this on twitter.

2 Likes

so rad. which panel?

1 Like

Dr. Adam Back, Rodolfo Novak, Richard Myers, Elaine Ou. “Bitcoin Without Internet” It was a great panel.

I like the scarf, would it be possible to get it in black/yellow?

Oh and grin logo tank top so I can rep grin and show off my balanced aesthetic swole at the gym. Thanks.

@0xb100d
i’ve made this order about a month ago and still waiting some kind of update from you: CPDI0HSGQ2TEJ6Y8YI95ASDFYG
i’ve also reached you by email on tuesday, please check.

thank you for letting us know sorry we have not responded yet we have been away but will check today or tomorow and let you know. dont worry we will get you your stuff.

Can tmgox come out with a Grin logo stamp? One preferably the average size of the face on U.S. bills. @0xb100d

Yep! Have one out at the end of the month (same time as book release). It has face to cover Presidents face and says “no more funny money.”

But also wont be our last or only design if you have any recommendation for variations or designs.

1 Like

Great Idea, im looking forward to it

1 Like

its awesome! I will definitely buy something

I did order in the past but sadly paying with CC.
Can you please check your GRIN - Payment Gateway I am having some problems ordering and paying with GRIN :slight_smile:

as soon as I make a purchase - I will let you know Mike

sorry about this… stupid automatic wordpress update has broken our plugins… will try to reinstall and post when we do. thank you for the heads up. we had this issue in the past and thought we fixed it.

1 Like