Request for funding Groundskeeper @Jankie Dec-Feb 2021/22

This is a request for a 3 months period (December 2021-February 2022). Rate 1,000€ per month. Working with Grin is my singular professional responsibility and as such this request is a total commitment.

During this period I would like to continue work on the following:

• Coordinate and release the community Bi-weekly Grinnews Newsletter
  • Transcribe, review, and post CC meeting notes for community transparency
  • Maintain and expand on the ongoing developer outreach initiatives
  • Be hands on and organize and contribute to Grin project documentation
  • Collaborate closely with CC, OC, IC’s, community and developers to identify campaigns and opportunities
  • Collaborate closely with Grin CC,OC,IC’s, community, and developers acting as coordinator between
  • Develop and expand on sub-group initiatives
  • Participate in the Grin ecosystem and community, building strong relationships with engineers, council members, and IC’s
  • Remain available and flexible to onboard additional action items as directed by CC/OC and Community

This will be my second quarter of work with Grin if approved. My first progress update thread can be found here

In addition to the groundskeeping work above I am identifying ways to progress my skill in code development and constantly driving forward my working knowledge regarding opensource project organization and communication.

I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to work with such knowledgeable engineers and a engaging with the multicultural and fascinating characters surrounding Grin. I thank you for your consideration.

"It is not in numbers, but in unity, that our great strength lies; yet our present numbers are sufficient to repel the force of all the world” -Thomas Paine

12 Likes

i love the “new” Newsletter, keep it up!

2 Likes

Thank you for your work and we really appreciate it. You are part of a great team of Groundkeeper’s.
Please add your proposal to the upcoming CC meeting.

3 Likes

Nice work so far. Keep it going.
:+1:

2 Likes

This funding request has officially been approved by the CC after discussing it in the CC meeting of 7th December followed by a vote by CC members.

3 Likes

I am extremely grateful for the opportunity. :yellow_heart: Thank you for everyone who has supported this funding request and to those who expressed critical feedback in todays meeting.

1 Like

Thank you so much for everything you’ve done so far :grin: :

2 Likes

It is my pleasure to be of service and a true honor.