Problem deposit to hotbit

hi
I mine 2miners on the pool. after 2020-12-02 transactions do not work.
2miners support reported “wallet offline”
the wallet is on hotbit. their support team reported “Please contact GRIN wallet CS for help.”

Use Gate.io, I have no problem with it.

I didn’t have any problems for a long time.
at the moment coins are hanging in the pool.
gate io have low volume in grin

Don’t mine directly to an exchange.

That is one of the reasons they don’t like Grin. But with any coin they don’t want you to do that.

With the HTTP transaction it bugs often and it overloads their support.

now can I forget about the unreceived coins?

No, set up a wallet and ask your pool to send them there. Exchange probably never saw the coins.

Don’t send it again to the exchange unless you manage the wallet you are sending it from.

coins regularly came to the exchange. I exchanged them there.

i think the pool is not sent to another address.

I was mining to the wrong wallet address!

Unfortunately nothing we could do to help you. Somebody else will receive your coins.

We could not move any coins from one to another address if they have not been sent from the pool. Moreover, we could not help you if the coins have been already sent.

Please always pay attention to the wallet address you enter.

I used to use Hotbit, but I hihgly suspect that its Grin volume is fake. Then I moved to Gate.io.

As far as we can tell, US-investors can trade here. Any US-investors interested in trading here should in any event form their own opinion on any issues arising from their citizenship or residency. The exchange promotes four things in particular as reasons to choose Hotbit as your trading platform. mybk-experience.onl mc-d.uno