Hello fellow miners. I started on a new mid-size mining operation in NA recently and am mining Grin. I find the project quite interesting. As I’m new around here, I thought I’d ask some questions to the community, to see what everyone’s doing.
- What are the top 3 tools you couldn’t do without? Anything from hardware to software works. (Mine are Dewalt gyroscopic screwdrivers, the Unix command line and a good pair of earmuffs.)
- AMD or Nvidia? I’ve got a mix.
- Open air shelves or frames? I’ve got a datacenter ops background so I like frames and racks.
- What’s your mining software? I run Linux and tried bminer on grinmint.
- Where do you guys get your news and optimization tips from? Where does the community “hang out”? I haven’t found a comfy spot yet.
Appreciate any advice. Looking forward to learning more!