Mining 7 GRIN/day - Keep or sell

I’m trying to here other peoples thaughts.
Who’s holding and who’s selling on daily basis.

I’ve just been buying on a daily basis. If I were you I would hold on to it. This thing has barely even gotten a glimpse of the popular spotlight, and it’s only gaining momentum. This is a strong buy and hold for me at these prices.

1 Like

7 a day at current diff ? Large farm or cheap cuckatoo31 hardware >D

1 Like

HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL that’s how you gotta roll

1 Like

If you watch the exchange numbers the available grin drops thousands a day as they are being bought and removed from trading. You could regret selling at this time, price is undervalued.

1 Like

by the way, 7 GRIN a day. Sounds like magic.

1 Like

I mean put it this way, we just got on bittrex and it’s $5 per grin. Grin is a coinbase worthy asset, and if volume keeps growing, they’ll have to add it to stay competitive.

Remember to look at the space too. People in the grin space are well connected, that’s speculation from me, but it takes connections to get things incorporated into services, it helps a cryptio to have friends in high (or dark) places on the web.

The biggest revelation I had, is that grin is the only other currency to offer something innovative, while also having a fair distribution (even fairer than bitcoin’s distribution, which has in all likelihood, a frozen whale sitting on a million of them, who I think, will be thawed out and resuscitated, but that’s like half my twisted sense of humor and meta understanding of bitcoin history, and half an actual critique of a detail about bitcoin, it is known)

1 Like