I have a problem with my wallet, need help

Why does it show “Wallet command failed: Wallet configuration already exists:” when I use the wallet for the first time

Which wallet are you using? Can you take a screenshot and post it here?

hello,Did you see my reply

My wallet shows “Wallet command failed: Wallet configuration already exists: C:\Users\WangQiFa.grin\main”

i remember i never set a password

At that time, after the wallet was downloaded, I unzipped it and opened it, and it flashed back, and then I didn’t care. I watched the tutorial on using the wallet on the Internet, and followed the tutorial on the Internet step by step, and this happened.

This is the URL of the wallet usage tutorial, Grin 命令行钱包安装和使用教程(Windows 系统) - GeekMeta 极客元素 - 区块链技术及应用分享社区
I don’t think there is a problem, the tutorial is correct

I’m sorry I’m not familiar with troubleshooting the grin core wallet on Windows. I was hoping it was grin++. Many people here though should be able to help

You can also try the keybase:

This computer seems to have already configured a wallet, either by you or someone else. Until you figure out who initialized the wallet (it might have been your or someone you know, even accidentally perhaps), I suggest not deleting it to avoid losing the funds.

I have solved the problem, I put the old wallet’s .grin file in the recycle bin. Then recreated a new wallet

thanks :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

I should have created it by accident :smiling_face_with_tear: