Hi there, awesome project, I wanna help

Hi folks,

Long-time lurker, first time poster. I wanted to introduce myself, and just voice my support for the amazing project.

My name is Erik, I’ve been in the crypto space for a while now and worked at Coinbase from 2013 to 2018 as a support manager. I’m not a developer, but I’m a proficient writer and am pretty good with building FAQs and other documentation.

I’m also working with the folks over at blockcypher to try to help get some funding for Grincon US, mostly because I want to see if we can get closer to the security audit fundraising goal.

I also did a small twitter campaign to raise awareness for the security audit fund that has some minor success: https://twitter.com/Erikcason/status/1067525347099332608

Anyways, I’m really excited to see how active the project is, and I just wanna help out where I can.

2 Likes

Cool :slight_smile:

There’s a lot of misconceptions about the project, esp how the crypto or tx work as I mentioned here. It’s tough though because there’s multiple FAQ sections in the docs. If you wanted to update the Docs and FAQs on the Grin wiki that would be great! Here’s the contribution guides I know of:

If it’s helpful I’ve also started collecting stuff that seems relevant to FAQ type things here (btw the book updates often so sorry in advance if the link gets broken).

1 Like