Grin++ wallet cancelling an unconfirmed transaction

Hey all. I’m new to GRIN and using the grin++ wallet for windows, and ran into some problems. I sent GRIN from my wallet to the bibox exchange, and the transaction didn’t go through. Which I’m pretty sure is an issue on their end, and not my main concern for this post. My problem is that the transaction still shows up in my wallet as unconfirmed, and has locked my entire balance. Is there a way to cancel an unconfirmed transaction in the grin++ wallet?
Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide. Let me know what other information I can provide about the issue.

Edit to update: The grin++ wallet now says the transaction has gone through, and the remainder of my balance is available. However, the exchange insists they haven’t received my GRIN, and that the problem is the wallet, not them. Is there a way to figure out from my end whether the problem is grin++ or the exchange?

As I know, we need around 10 minutes to pass more than 10 confirmations, then the locked balance will be spendable balance.

It’s been more than 24 hours, so way more than 10 confirmations on the blockchain. The problem, as I understand it, is that the transaction was never confirmed from the receiving end, so it is stuck in a sort of limbo. Does that make any sense? What do I do?

@sgraber100, I’m so sorry I just now saw this. I’m hoping everything has been addressed by now, but if not, you can click the transaction info icon and see the outputs that were created. Confirm they exist by searching for them on grinscan.net, and if they do, use that as evidence when speaking to bibox support.