A weird transaction from Grin++ to cli wallet

I sent some grins to my cli wallet from grin++. I used 2 different laptopts. It’s a process I’ve successfully done before. Today it showed after 30 minutes that the transaction was in progress and the cli wallet was waiting for the confirmations. I canceled the transaction to resume the process from the beginning. Immediately after cancellation I saw that the amount had been successfully received in the cli wallet and was spendable even though no confirmation had been made before the cancellation. I checked it 4-5 times. So I have a cancelled transaction in my grin++ wallet and total amount of grins that are spendable and confirmed in my cli wallet. Am I missing something? :thinking:

Wouw, that is very weird. You did not use the same mnemonic seed for both wallets or something strange like this. Did you try exiting and restarting both wallets. Maybe you can do a rescan of the blockchain, my guess is that then the correct amounts will be shown.

1 Like

No of course I did not use the same mnemonic. I restart both wallets but nothing changed. Now, l install from scratch Grin++ and sync.

If I remember correctly there is a Resync button in the settings, that should also do the trick so you do not need to install from scratch.

1 Like

Yes, I know but I install latest beta version now :slight_smile: Also as I mentioned I used 2 different laptops for the transaction to avoid problems with grin++ and cli wallet.

1 Like

what is the status now in both wallets?

Sorry for the delay. After the last upgrade the cancelled transaction of the previous version appeared as confirmed. Maybe the 1.2.5 wallet stuck in an inappropriate state. I received and sent grins to grin++ and everything is ok. Latest version syncing node process is really faster also. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like