externally hosted

2 Likes

1 Like

And the winners are…:
:1st_place_medal: @Anynomous 10 ツ
:2nd_place_medal: @unknownus3r 6 ツ
:3rd_place_medal: @Doogevol 4 ツ

Please contact me in a PM for you winnings😁
@unknownus3r did you already send me your 10 ツ donation? If not you can send 4 ツ to @Doogevol since my donation is 10 and I won 10 ツ

4 Likes

Would it make sense to collect these in a repository? perhaps based on each or similar (with the permission of the authors for free distribution)

I fully agree, I started collecting at some point but then stopped doing it unfortunately. Also a lot of memes are only on Telegram I think. Per definition memes are free art, so I would just trow them in a repository and remove them only upon a specific request.
In could add them to GitHub - grincc/tools: GRIN scripts and tools in subdirectory ‘memes-’. I might rename it to ‘hub’ since it is a hub that links to tools, repositories, documentation and after this addition also memes. We could also add sub-directories for ‘art’ and ‘marketing material’. What do you think, is that a reasonable place or are there better ones @oryhp

In general, the structure you proposed makes sense to me, but it depends how CC wants to organize the repos around that.

@Doogevol please DM me your Grin Listener address or let me know you want a slatepack and we can go from there :slight_smile: