Grin exchanges caution

Hello guys.

After slatepack method,many exchanges closed wallets and dont upgrade,so users unable to withdraw their coins.

There are several exchanges who confiscate users Grin,i am told occasionally. i dont want to name them all but exchanges who doesnt upgrade is shady! Here some people can say,technical stuff,bullrun. Thats all invalid to me.
Dont use those exchanges ,wallets diabled for long or they still use https.

Some exchanges sold more Grin than they have,that is the reason maybe they resist to upgrade.i dont think they will give those coins to users.

Here an example 3 guys lost almost 400k grin.

3 Likes

I never problem whit whitdraw from bitforex, and same use perpetual…

1 Like

More than 3 people messaged me same problem, their wallet is disabled ,how u withdraw?

and check their tlegram page.full of withdraw problem. Telegram: Contact @BitForexEnglish

1 Like

Move from perpetual to walet exgange to btc and whitdrow to 2-3 exchange and buy grin there

I have now perpetual positio on bitforex. Not 100k but not locked.

who cares perpetual contract??
i am saying ‘Not your keys,not your coins’ They dont upgrade and give grin coins to users, you talk about perpetual contract.

They have 10 million daily volume,fake or real and they dont upgrade to slatepack?? that exchange sold more Grin than they have.

2 Likes

Maybe, i just say me not problem whit bitforex. Use 2 years.

2 Likes

The subject mentioned does not reflect the truth.
Firstly, These 3 people seemed to have 148 thousand Grins due to a bug in the Bitforex stock exchange. This situation was noticed by the stock exchange and the Grin they obtained with the bug were deleted from their accounts.

Secondly, Bitforex is an exchange that has been used by everyone for 2 years and has no problems. No one has written here who had problems with Bitforex so far.
Thirdly, Bitforex released the Slatepack update and opened the withdrawal process. Currently, only Grin closed the transfers on Bitforex as a precaution to Grin’s last attack. Gate-hotbit did same thing.
Fourthly, by no means, without proof, you cannot say “that exchange sold more Grin than they have”.

2 Likes

bitforex never updated to slatepack. Who made withdrawal? Show it to me. You defend it,becuz you earn comission from that exchange.

You referred that exchange and didnt tell those noob that ,they cant withdraw coins.

1 Like

Cihat kardeş bu yazdıklarını 6 gün önce de bana yazdın kendime saygımdan sana herhangi bir şey söylemek istemedim. Kusura bakma ama artık art niyetli olduğunu düşünüyorum. Bitforex ne komisyon veriyorsa gel benim bahçem de bekle verilen komisyonun iki katını vereceğim.

Başımıza gelen durumu David Burkett’e yazdım. Senin anlattığın duruma benzer şeylerden bahsetmedi.

Galiba bitforex ten sana gelen direktiflere göre cevap metni hazırlıyorsun.

1 Like

Grin/BTC and Grin/USDT is not affected in Bitforex!! In their announcement is clear that only Grin deposit and withdraw is unavailable due to slatepack upgrade. I used Bitforex twice this week without any problems (sell and buy Grin). Also 17 days ago we had the issue with Grin-network. But if you do not want to wait you can contact them and take your answers :slight_smile: I have a question. Are there still people who leave their cryptocurrencies on online platforms and exchanges?

Cihat kardeşim sen neden borsa yı savunuyorsun biz neden nasıl yalan söyleyelim sen neden global olmuyorsun taraf tutuyorsun tarafsız olmak çok mu zor sana durumu anlattığımız da yok borsa denetliyordur yok sıkımı olmaz yok bug oluştu ben o borsa da 8 ay kaybettim ve öyle işlem yaptım biraz kazanmaya başladık bug oluştu bilmem ne oldu olamaz kardeşim onların platformunda onların kanunuyla onların prensibi ile işlem yaptık neye göre kime göre bizim coinlerimize el koydular böyle saçnalık olamaz ve sen beni telegram dan engelledin ne Çıkarın var senin söyle elindeki grinlerin 10 katını verelim sana taraf tutma

1 Like

Cihat kardeşim bizim olmadığımız yerlerden atıp tutma telegram mesajlarımız duruyor bitforex ile maillerimiz duruyor sen kafana göre bizi yalanlayamazsın sen kimsin ki

1 Like

Bu neye benzedi biliyomusun kasa kaybetmez kumarhanede şahıslar kazanmaz hep kasa kazanır sende orada jeton dağıtan komiye benzettim

1 Like

Cihat sana bitforex şifremi mail adresimi Authenticator şifremi vereceğim kendin gir ve gör ben ne kadar sürede kaç bin adet grin ile perpetual işlem yapmışım kendi gözünle göreceksin. Pazartesi sana telefonla ulaşacağım. (Ha bu arada elimden giden paranın peşinde degilim)

"I will use a one-off Turkish language for my response to people from the Turkish community who do not speak English."
Bu sizlere yazacağım son mesaj olacaktır çünkü saygı çerçevesini çoktan aştınız. Sizi engelleme sebebimde bitforex’i savunduğum için değil, saygısızlığınızdan dolayıdır. Sizin arkanızdan açıklama yapacak biriside değilim çünkü bunun hiçbir önemi yok.

Benim bitforex’le herhangi bir ilgim ve bağlantım yoktur. Referanslı linkten gelen gelire ihtiyacı olan biriside değilim, bunu bu zamana kadar fark etmiş olmanız lazım. Bitforex’in bana para verdiği gibi akla mantığa sığmayacak gibi bir durumda yoktur. Ben Grin’e gönülden bağlı ve bu zamana kadar karşılıksız bilgi veren birisiyim. Bunu yaparken de kimseden hiçbir şey ve referanslı linkimden üye olun gibi bir teklifte bulunmadım.

Ben bu konuyu ilk başta sizden dinledim ve devamında telegram üzerinden bitforex’in müşteri hizmetlerine sizler için sordum. Onlardan aldığım yanıt, sizlerin bakiyesinde o kadar para olmamasına rağmen, perpetual işlem sonucunda, Grin adetlerinizin devasa oranda arttığıydı. Bununda borsa üzerindeki bir hatadan kaynaklandığını, düzeltip size bildirdiklerini söylediler.

Her şey bundan ibaret.

Bu konunun benimle bir ilgisi yok. Benim bir borsayı savunduğum veya kullanın diye bir önerimde yok. Sadece Grin alınabilecek kaynakları belirtip, Grin++ gibi ironbelly gibi cüzdanların nasıl kullanıldığını ve nasıl para çekildiğini anlatan birisiyim. Kimseye borsada paralarınızı tutunda demiyorum.

Sizlere verebileceğim son tavsiye, eğer bu durumda haklı olduğunuzu düşünüyorsanız, tüm işlem kayıtlarıyla birlikte, Cumhuriyet Baş Savcılığına müracaat etmenizdir. Onlar Bitforex borsasına ulaşıp, konuyu soruşturabilirler.

Sizler saygınızı aşırı derecede bozsanız da, 2 senedir her gün size bilgi vermeye çalışan birine karşı akla mantığa sığmayacak ithamlarda bulunsanız da, ben veda ederken saygımı bozmayacağım. Umarım sorununuzu çözersiniz, sağlıcakla kalın.

3 Likes

So, you are all 4 Turkish friends that had their Grin frozen on the same exchange ?

4 Likes

There are not enough elements to draw conclusions.
I have never had a problem in several years on Bitforex, withdrawal and deposits.

I hope you get your GRIN back if they are legitimate.

2 Likes

Precisely: IF they are legal. There are always multiple sides in a story… most of the time we only get to read 1 side of the total story.

1 Like