GRIM new wallet for android/desktop

From @ardocrat :
I am almost ready to make public release of my app Grim - cross-platform GUI for Grin, its working on Desktop and Android now, soon will try to launch on iOS, we are testing at private repo now, we have also Telegram group: Telegram: Contact @grim_app

8 Likes

First thing that comes to mind, "This looks awesome":star_struck:, second thing that comes to mind, "Is there a dark theme?":stuck_out_tongue:.

Nice to see some more Grin wallet options appearing, especially a cross platform wallet.

5 Likes

ask about the dark theme in the telegram group. I think so be it

2 Likes

Nice work Alice. Looks impressive, quite detailed. Thanks for this important contribution and support.

2 Likes

It’s worth thanking him @ardocrat for this, I just published his words

2 Likes

@ardocrat the author of a wonderful GRIM application. he rarely visits the forum, but actively responds in telegram.

1 Like

Join the testing Telegram: Contact @grim_app

2 Likes

Is there a Matrix bridge for the testing channel for those of us who prefer not to use Telegram?

2 Likes

matrix is running very slowly. but I wrote a message to the grin group

2 Likes

Added black theme too, for now only offline wallet feature for release :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Can you maybe explain the “pawn” symbol, what does it stands for? And how about the name “Grim”, what does it symbolises, a Grim future :stuck_out_tongue:. I asked on the Grin matrix server, but you are not on that server I think.

1 Like

It’s a dog, Potter story: Grim | Harry Potter Wiki | Fandom

Originally name came to my head as (Gri)n(M)obile. Combining paw and brass knuckles make Grim real power at your hands, It can be dangerous weapon only against censorship and restrictions. It’s also like you say hello every time you touch icon to launch it :handshake: :smiley:

Trying to join at matrix now :sunglasses:

5 Likes

It’s a badass logo. :facepunch:

Can I request access to the repository to check out the source and test building? I have the same username on Github.

3 Likes