Did Grin hit the bottom ? Price($) is steady for the last 5 months

3 Likes

Price seem to be stable for a while now. But if it is the bottom… Anyone who can convince me? Volume is still freaking low and not responding to price. 20 and 50ma not showing a strong trend reversal. There also not much for a trend reversal in other indicators. With bitcoin, price often follows hashrate. Looking at the hashrate I hope this one doesn’t count for Grin. If bitcoin drops quickly, even to just fill the CME gap it would probably near a new all time low. I don’t know what it is recently with all these defi-scams but PoW just doesn’t seem to be in there sexy days. Wait untill the Defi buble pops and people realize most of it is just like the ico scams or even worse.

1 Like

Convince you? No, you can never catch the bottom anyway, all you can do is buy all the way down :slight_smile:

I don’t know if Grin coin hit the bottom but seems many people lost interest and that’s a serious issue for the future of Grin.

1 Like

That says more about the amount of hype that surrounded launch than it is telling about the future of grin. Either way, there are countless people who gained and lost interest in bitcoin over the years, people always come and go at various intervals and waves. I wouldn’t worry if people leave, but I would worry if nobody new is getting interested (not the case currently).

4 Likes

I buy Grin since 2$, but i prefer this realistic price instead of defi scam tokens price

2 Likes

Sure seems like it! I’ve been loading up at these prices. Hopefully you are right.

2 Likes

I did not express my last sentence correctly (sorry about that).I did not mean the future of Grin as Grin but whether new people will continue to be interested in this cryptocurrency and continue growing the community… Sorry for my english…

It is also worth noticing there’s a sharp decline in trading volume since May.

I honestly doubt that was real volume. Much more likely to have been wash trading of some sort.

You’re probably right.
On the other hand I see a rise in volume on Poloniex (which doesn’t wash trade)

1 Like

Kucoin does about 2BTC per day worth of volume that pair. Recently it’s been between 4-8BTC per day. Plus the price in dollars has been steadily climbing. Price in sats also to a lesser degree.

Wasn’t Grin delisted on a few exchanges? Maybe that’s where the stats where coming from. I’m sure with the recent change using slates, many exchanges have to make a decision to keep on trading or not.
Macker

I think you are not the only one pondering if this is the bottom. Probably many realistic miners involved in the project did sell their Grin upon mining before but consider keeping it now for the longer term due to the stable price and because they think this might be the bottom.
Personally I am not going all in yet with investing in Grin, but I might go in the coming year.
Update: I go 50% All in, keeping some reserves if it turns out to be a fake-out or other interesting opportunities.

4 Likes

I’m leaning towards to seeing it as the bottom… and double down buys and investment at this price level seems sound. if we do break lower, time to get out and revaluate.

1 Like

I did some buying on Poloniex at 20% below the market value as well. (currently 10%)
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking more and more like we hit the bottom! Bottom was at .38 and we are sitting around .59 now.

1 Like

it was 195 th 1 month ago…now 223.

2 Likes

I’m offended by this arrogant underestimation of the power of i n f i n i t e i n f l a t i o n.

1 Like

It’s good to see you back here for your monthly shitpost.

2 Likes