Cloud mining for grin

Would anyone be interested in a tutorial of how to easily mine using cloud servers?

5 Likes

Sure, that would be awesome.

Yes. I believe that later many will thank you for such work…

36/5000

Yes, that would be great! I would be very grateful for such a tutorial.

Are you referring to mine by renting instances from cloud vendors like aws?

yes exactly :smile: I am going to write something up over the next days than.

2 Likes

The only issue would be ROI, I rented some GPU instance from IaaS vendors to do the mining, honestly, the return is mot so positive based on current price.

PS. I’m on telegram, interested in further discussion on this topic.

1 Like

I spent 3.10 USD per Grin

1 Like

@keno …Yeah!!..it would be amazing a cloud minig for grin…a friend of mine did the the same for bitcoin more than one year ago…he just signed up and rented som hash power and then a simple click to start minig…it would be perfect a method or website like that…especially for beginners like me

1 Like

I would like to see this.

1 Like

Yes! This would be cool to try.

1 Like

Great idea…and don´t forget! :wink:

1 Like

Hey I uploaded a video to YouTube: Easiest way to mine Grin | tutorial - YouTube
Maybe it is helpful to someone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Loved the video, will test this out kind of cool…

great work.

Great video… Profit margins are really tight at those rental prices. You essentially betting on an appreciation of Grin value.

2 Likes

Yes a bit small margins and greedy GPU owners that all seem to watch GRIN prices now ;), but a great way to playground and learn about mining Grin and others. trying to change over files to support 31 algo.

Smart cookie this Keno guy!

Thank you so much, I am glad you enjoyed it. This video was all about giving an entry point to mining, it will be impossible to compete with big mining farms on price.

2 Likes