CC Fund: expenses, responsibilities, spending guidelines and follow-up processes

Thanks @l33d4n for compiling all the data, I am sure it took some time to prepare it. I will update finance section of grincc.mw with data/tables available in grincc/finance repo. If you allow I can add categorical distribution of spended funds and some other data.

I also was founded as a grounds keeper for 2 terms (2 x 3 months). I realized that I did not prepare a progress report for my second term. I apologize for this as I agree that all the work done should be reported clearly and available to community. I will post it but did a quick check of my request and can say all the tasks has been fulfilled.

✓ Compilation of Community Council meeting notes
✓ Management of agenda issues
✓ Publishment of grincc website
✓ Adding search functionality to grincc website
✓ Adding an On-going projects section to grincc website
✓ Maintanence and polish of grincc website (add new meeting notes, update hub links, add images/visuals etc)
✓ Carrying out other tasks given by Community Council.

My funding has ended on 2022 february and till this day, I have been maintaining and updating it (github link)

I also want to mention projects page on grincc.mw which was designed to follow on-going and finished projects.
Currently a funded project card consists of following data

• Project name
  • Applicant’s name/handler
  • Short description
  • Deliverables/Milestones as a checklist
  • Approval date
  • Funding amount
  • Forum link for request
  • Github link of project

If this data can be prepared and regulary updated as a part of funding system,. it would be easy for me to update website regularly. I think a sumamry page like this may show what projects are on development to people outside grin community, which would help extend our reach to new developers and users.

5 Likes