Active exchanges 3.0

Dear all,

I start this post to make an overview of active exchanges with the purpose of putting it on the grin CC website. It puzzled me for a long time that such relevant information for the community was so hard to find.
If you use any Grin exchange, please post here all relevant information on your user experience with that exchange such as whether these exchanges have:

• KYC/no-KYC

• Support for withdrawal and deposit

• slatepack
    • tor
    • memo
    • https
  • If the exchange is Decentralized

• Trading pairs

• other relevant info

The last overview is a year old post thanks from @bluimes, so an updated overview is long overdue. Your efforts will be directly used for creating an exchange overview that can be shown on the grin community council website that will go live very soon. Also we can link the overview in newsletters and on social media.

I will update this post with an overview

Active exchanges 3.0

Trade Ogre (TO)

• No KYC
  • BTC-Grin trading-pair
  • Supports withdrawal
    • Slatepacks

Bisq

• No KYC
  • Decentralized
  • BTC-Grin trading-pair
    • BTC collateral equivalent to asking price when selling Grin

Bitforex

• No KYC
  • Withdrawal supported

Gate.io

• KYC
  • Buying and selling of Grin not supported for EU citizens
  • Withdrawal and deposit (using memo system)

…
…

5 Likes

ZB integrated G1 TOR but wallet isnt listening cant deposit. /Withdrawal support
Hotbit :https method. withdrawal problem.
Bkex updated wallet recently G1 TOR No withdrawal
Bibox :wallet CLOSED
AEX : wallet CLOSED
Kucoin: wallet CLOSED
Coinex:wallet CLOSED
hΔ°TBTC:wallet CLOSED
Yunex : wallet CLOSED

1 Like

This year i bought some Grin on Bitforex and could transfer it to my wallet

1 Like
  • Slatepack
  • Deposit needs 30 confirmations :slight_smile:
  • Withdraw process immediately :heart_eyes:

In my opinion best grin exchange until now :muscle:

5 Likes

See here the overview of active exchanges, thanks to @Cobragrin:

We are looking into adding 100x App, an escrow service APP that is still in beta, requires a phone number and bio-metrics to setup so not so private, but they actively promote Grin and make it easy to buy grin via Paypal and Venmo.

7 Likes
  • added ZB Exchange ZB exchange (KYC-Memo)

• Bkex enabled withdrawal also (KYC-Memo)

Bkex and ZB Exchange Deposit TOR addresses are offline atm. Check TOR adress if it is available before you send.

I contacted support of both exchanges about it, they have not fixed yet it.

They both implemented TOR adresses with MEMO, same as GATE.io

2 Likes

aprox every 30 days we update global mining stats as an overview:

1 Like

Funny thing - there is no KYC requirement on gate io for my account. Quite surprising, as I deposited tether, bought some grins and withdraw a few days ago. I have an account created in 2017 and I’ve never ever done KYC or anything (no trading at all). To be honest I forgot about that account xD so guys, check your old accounts!

2 Likes

CoinW exchange GRIN/USDT pair deposit /withdrawal MEMO g1… system.

It requires 10 confirmation. I managed to deposit but didnt try withdrawal yet becuz of KYC.

Use your own risk, not an endorsement.

1 Like

Everything (trading, deposit, withdrawl) worked for me until July this year (Gate).
Now I can not trade anymore. Did a withdrawl, which worked until July instantly, now shows β€œon progress”. Not even a txid is created (after several hours) - means, they do not want to send the GRIN coins.
I have a bad feeling about Gate that they keep the coins.

1 Like

That is not a good experience.
Quite likely it just means their hot wallet does not have outputs available (waiting for other transactions to finish) or that they need to put some Grin from their cold wallet into their hot wallet.

Was β€œonly” 900 GRIN but yeah, I think the demand on GRIN is very hot and they sold all :slight_smile:

Honestly I find the slatepack method of trading GRIN to be great and have had no issue trading on TO

2 Likes

It works really well. I was even more joyed when I heard they have USDT/Grin pair. End next bull run I will reserve some USDT to buy Grin at the bottom of the bnect bear market in 3-4 years from now.

I afraid it will be no USDT in current form after this period =)

1 Like

As in, you believe the US economy will collapse? That’s very hopeful, I’d wager the USA would go into even more massive debt to every country before ever letting the dollar slip.

Great Reset can be hard for some people, I can see DID + CBDC + bugs meals by smart contracts as a near future :slight_smile:

Internet was illusion of freedom before, now they can restrict access in internet with DID. Now its time for crypto. People will accept CBDC without questions to stay alive. To motivate them to be compliant, govt can say: if you have something to hide - you are terrorist. Sure digital dollar can be backed by Bitcoin, but it should be regulated and censored hard at consensus level. USDT is just temporary toy to wash money around the world, globalists will destroy/transform it as soon as they will finish playing. GRIN can stay as only freedom digital cash by design, TEJ/Ignotus knew these hard times are coming 10 years before (2016-2026).

4 Likes