笑脸币为什么是不限量供应这样对涨幅是不是没有优势

grin为什么是不限量供应,这样对未来的涨幅是不是有限制,有点看不懂这种设计。

1 Like

有屌大的回答一下吗。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

1 Like

Shuzan held out a short stick and said, “If you call this a short stick, you oppose its reality. If you do not call it a short stick, you ignore the fact. Now what do you wish to call this?”

1 Like

I am sorry I do not understand Chinese but here is my google translator response.

@MimbleWimble_grin
供应无限。 变高需要很长时间。 XRP有420亿个硬币。 格林将在40年内拥有10亿美元。 1400年达到420亿

Gōngyìng wúxiàn. Biàn gāo xūyào hěn cháng shíjiān. XRP yǒu 420 yì gè yìngbì. Gélín jiàng zài 40 niánnèi yǒngyǒu 10 yì měiyuán. 1400 Nián dádào 420 yì

The supply is unlimited. It will take a long time to become high. XRP has 42 billion coins. Grin will have 1 billion in 40 years. 1400 years to reach 42 billion

1 Like

In 31.7 years to be more precise.

2 Likes

谢谢,看来这个币不适合储存啊。。。。。。。

2 Likes

它被设计成像任何其他钱一样花费。 强大的差异是没有人可以追踪你的交易。 这才是真正的力量。

Tā bèi shèjì chéngxiàng rènhé qítā qián yīyàng huāfèi. Qiángdà de chāyì shì méiyǒu rén kěyǐ zhuīzōng nǐ de jiāoyì. Zhè cái shì zhēnzhèng de lìliàng.

It is designed to be spent like any other money. The powerful difference is no one can trace your transaction. That is the real power.

4 Likes

Yes. It is the power but people on the world are looking for by something. They strong look to have not to be secure in anonymity. They can buy interesting thing than they will be in danger situation. Market of secure transaction is not so big like we think. We must look for products and markets which choose grin for main money in transaction. Like connection between grude oil and US$. We suggest to promote grin in small value services like teaching, home service, etc. where people never think about taxes and don’t pay by Visa card. You can promote to pay part in fiat currency and a part in grin - like bonus. It is rather marketing sugestion - not for this post but maybe help.When you pay your grin for someone the value of grin go up. The second important idea is that grin has now not to high value and easy to recalculate to US$ - so for standard people is easy to calculate value US$-grin in the mind and have no bad thinking of spending grin which has no high value. So it easier thinking of pay by grin than pay by bitcoin. It is Copernic law which say that cheap money win with gold money (bitcoin). So we must change promotion from ‘buy grin because in the future it will be high value’ - because we have many cryptocurrencies on the world ( and small part of people understand profits from grin ) which say the same slogan. Try - ‘I pay part of my services by grin. If you did spend these grins I exchange !’

1 Like

谢谢你们的分析,准备买点备着。。。。。。。

Grin的经济模型设计本就不是为了在未来产生高价位的单价或者极高市值的储备货币。首先要搞清楚货币的概念:最适销的商品,在这个概念基础上我们可以说Grin能够成为大多数人愿意接受的支付手段,Grin经济模型的设计初衷就会得到很好地实现。

1 Like

@Philippe 那这么说笑脸不适合储存,至少目前是这样。。。