My predictions about Grin's future

I’ve been pretty critical of Grin nowadays. In the time of this criticism, some may have thought that I was waging war against Grin. However, it wasn’t like that.

Although not all of you have very high knowledge, there is something that you defend everytime. Fairness and privacy. The fact that there are defenders even when Grin’s marketcap drops to $4 million actually gives a very good clue. There will be advocates of privacy and justice in all circumstances.

It seems to me that Igno devised a game theory where everyone would stay in the long-term system, rather than the team or early investors who quickly swelled and got rich. With Grin’s unlimited supply and high inflation, price movements will always be slower. At the same time, the price ranges will be narrow. This may be exactly what they want.

By this time, the price of most of the valuable cryptocurrencies has inflated very quickly. Initial traders made more than 100x. There is not logical reason to stay in the project if you make a lot of money. Therefore, adaptation may have to decline over time in these projects. For example, Ethereum is a very valuable technology, but it has changed its monetary policy many times until now. There may be a possibility of exclusion due to this in the future. Monero gave its supply in earnest in its first year. Then it changed its policy and added tail emission. Again, this may cause problems. According to game theory, there should be a system where everyone have benefit but other projects are more concerned with protecting the first investors and they are changing the rules game theory by changing policy. This disqualifies certain people according to game theory. For this reason, the rapid increase in the price and the value of the project are very suitable for the people who have formed from wealth to saturation to leave the project. Those who will enter the system later cannot keep the price higher, as they are not fair according to the game theory.

So if you create something fair and unchangeable where people won’t get rich very quickly and not too much, you will keep people in the project longer than others.

Now start thinking like this. The voice of the people here is still very loud because they support fairness and privacy. So, how will the voices of the people here be when Grin reaches a certain marketcap? It will rise more. Also, many more will be added to these people. These features make a huge premium with a particular marketcap. Imagine that Grin hits the $1. Self confidence will increase even more, new people will be added to Grin side and the sound will get louder. Think Grin is $2, sound will be more. $3, will be more, more and more. However, there is a situation. Nobody is still as rich as those in Bitcoin, Monero or Ethereum. Then people in the system are going to be here for a lot longer with a loud voice.

So, to secure your assets for a longer period of time, it may be a smart option to stay on a fair, confidential, and long term option. Otherwise, you can go on a journey with a balloon that inflates quickly but is uncertain on which day it will burst.

Also, the absence of the first developers is purely public money. There is no dominant voice. The one who has a project comes and gets funding and works. He leaves later. Maybe, no more is needed.

Finally, until now, micro payments have always been on my mind. Grin is quite far from micro payments. As a matter of fact, all cryptocurrencies are far from it. The fact that some of them are fast is not enough to make micropayments advantageous. For micro payment, stable price is required. We cannot use cryptocurrencies for micro payments, as this is not currently the case with cryptocurrencies. However, a cryptocurrency with more stable price movements due to inflation and unlimited supply is very suitable for macro payments if it has a privacy feature. So it’s more likely that Grin is something you can use to make macro payments and protect your long-term money from censorship. In the long run, it is likely to keep you up side because of the deflationary.

3 Likes

People’s main wealth should have the highest security. Pow is the most suitable for that so i view both btc and grin as a SOV. While it’s possible to make a payment system from a pow crypto i don’t think it makes that much sense since POS’s finality is just superior for that and they’re better candidates for “wallet” money.

1 Like

All we need is scalability at L2 for this, but first it needs to prepare everything inside, so we see Grin team is not racing to make possibility for L2 just now. L2 like LN its a future, yes, someday we will have something for Grin to compete with Visa :slight_smile:

2 Likes

大家好!我就是搞不清楚,每个人都说grin通货膨胀,包括社区也是这样认为,我想问一下,十年3亿多grin币,20年才6亿多,这样的发型是通胀吗?我不这样认为,我认为的是社区缺少的是正面宣传,缺少的是技术,缺少的是流通量,这才是主要原因。

我们正在努力使它变得更好,在任何地方都被任何人使用。

grin创始人格局很大,真正是为世界做一个电子货币,我觉得这100个btc也是创始人匿名的捐赠,但是社区的主要成员把grin带偏了,自己把自己的路堵死了,一个一个的交易所下架,导致流通困难。

1 Like

grin每一个币都是矿工挖出来的,成本摆在哪,30年才挖出来10亿,全球有70亿人口。这样是不是通货膨胀。比起那些ico动不动10亿起步无成本代币,这又算不算通货膨胀,grin现在开发进度,体验,流通,价格,都在往不好的方向走,这是不是社区主要成员的错,是他们把grin往深渊走,假如不自我反省的话,离失败越来越近了。

1 Like

这是未来,价格将重置为上涨,您需要跌至零。

未来就交给时间,价格不是你我能决定的,这样的流通和代币的体验,很不乐观跌至零。

1 Like

未来就交给时间,价格不是你我能决定的,这样的流通和代币的体验,很不乐观跌至零。。。。。

2 Likes

You have good arguments about the current state/price.
But if we have learnd something about crypto - do not predict anything.
Because everything can happen.
And true we have to invest something to let it happen.
For my part I stay in and try to contribute.

3 Likes

Just let the guys from nano labs and the rest of the whales accumulate grin in peace. When the time comes, you will find out about it from the chart.

2 Likes

创始人开发grin和设计以时间为发行量,我认为是正确的,没有私心的,从这点上看,已经胜过所有的加密货币,唯独不足的是社区不给力,让grin举步艰难,让流动性越来越难。

1 Like

Grin is very good project. But hear the thing. Bitcoin is probably better investment.

Grin is still experimental and you should use at your own risk

3 Likes