Request for Funding - Groundskeeper / Satoshocrat / Jan-Apr 2023

In general I think it is an interesting proposal to provide content in a website like format.
I do however prefer to keep that contribution within the limits of 1000 USD/Month and I think it is possible.
For example, by integrating it in the GrinCC website, a lot of design work can be skipped. Content wise I would see this more as an in-dept blog, going into details into topics such as CoinSwap. I see it therefore not as a replacement but a supplement to the newsletter and in general a nice addition to the grincc.mw website. Additionally, I think time can be saved by relying to some extend on voluntary contributions. If someone wants to help write content, this saves a lot of time. Also I think we should make this type of website blogging variable based on content available for blogging and not fixed to any time frame.
So I would propose the following tasks for 1000 USD/month, just let me know what you think

• GrinCC meeting note keeping
  • new website blog (don’t reinvent the wheel, use the website)
  • Responding to and resolving technical support requests via Grin++ telegram and or other channels

Typo checking of the newsletter for @Cobragrin you can leave to Mac and me or contribute to when you have time available.

3 Likes