Request for funding @gene (Adaptor signature atomic swaps GRN-BTC)

After a conversation with @joltz. I am posting to request a payout for May and June of 2021.

Logs approving May and June funding:

keybase://chat/grincoin#general/34895
2021-06-08 joltz: Does anyone have any opposition or concern related to Gene's request that they'd like to share here?

keybase://chat/grincoin#general/34905
2021-06-08 dburkett: It's good to have @geneferneau around. I've been reading his updates, but haven't been following the RFCs & code as closely as @tromp and @phyro. If they are happy with his progress, then I am on board with continuing his funding :+1:

keybase://chat/grincoin#general/34919
2021-06-08 tromp: i'm ok with continued funding but do want to see more work on the RFC that are still lacking in detail

keybase://chat/grincoin#general/34915
2021-06-08 joltz: Ok it sounds like we will complete Gene's payment for May and continue funding for June :+1:

I never received funding for May or June, the only payout I have received was for April.

We were supposed to have a meeting at the beginning of July to discuss my funding for that month. No main governance meeting happened, and I can only find logs for community council meetings after the June meeting.

I still continued to work into July, without guarantee/expectation of pay Grin-Bitcoin Adaptor Signature Atomic Swap update thread - #36 by gene.

Over the few months working on atomic swaps, I did my best to go above and beyond for Grin. Please pay me for the work I have completed, and the Grin council agreed to fund.

10 Likes