Planning for the launch

Grin pay a third competitor entered the ring

My take:

Pros:

• passable fee structure, the grin/xlm and probably a bit of software or headache to go from xlm/btc or accepting a bit of extra shitcoin ecosystem risk is ok

• dev has a bit of a back bone and I find him to be a naive cypher maximalist, not unlike some of the dev team here and is ultimately preferable to a great many things. If your confused by what I mean, eth guy. Watch out for economic stupidity but the plan seems valid enough to me.

• he promising some market making … in xlm/grin… its 6th place by market cap so maybe its not much of a compromise; I’ll throw my estimate till a healthy market place exists to be 1 month assuming he speaks for these mysterious investors and they have enough funding to do so.

cons:

• xlm, if they succeed, grin is being tied to the shitcoin economy; granting that was probaly going to happen anyway, but a bit more then I would have thought and it could be a major headache in … lets say 3-5 years if grin does well and a shitcoin market implosion happens at just the wrong time

• I’ve definitely written off xlm as a shitcoin in the past but I’m having troubling remembering exactly why; maybe “anchors” weren’t a thing when I looked and they have since transitioned to try to fill the role of ripple? Or maybe I found something else that escaped my notice this time? I can’t wait to research something I’m not interested in to do due diligence

• ui, and other basic concerns won’t be visible until launch its https://litemint.com/ and doesn’t seem to have been grin based at all

• the mysterous investors may be this " MAG network " which are pos