Pause GRIN Community Council - we need your opinion!

The community would like those responsible not to violate the principle of honesty, fairness and decentralization. Please, this is the only thing that can unite)

========================================================================

I received the community votes to be part of the GRIN Community Council (CC), which I will honer until you as a community want me to leave or do not agree with my work in the CC.

========================================================================

As a member of the CC, you as the community, wanted us to explain how I fill in the role:

Short:

• I will not leave the CC until, you as the GRIN community want me to leave.

• time management:

• attending meeting
    • help with on boarding Exchange (provide tools and knowledge),
    • maintain Grinnode.live (private not as CC member - but this is part of my GRIN time management)
  • some responsibility within the CC:

• Merge and verify Github PR based on our approval rules
    • attend at least 1 meeting every 2 month
    • stay connected with the GRIN community
    • vote on community project within a reasonable time span or at least every 2 month
  • sign payment

• bi-monthly (every 2 months)
    • every 3 to X month’s sign the proof-of-key transaction.

Possibly I did miss some bullet points which I will edit in the future and mark them as edited.

This is what I can offer to you the GRIN community as a member of the GRIN community council.
Please ask me any questions in regards to my bullet points and I will try to answer them.

MCM-Mike

Edited:
n/a

9 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1:

Thank you very much for what you have done and will contribute. The community should appreciate and support more valuable people like you.

4 Likes