Ordered G32 mini at Asic mining market but... Is that scammer?

Do we have any proof that the company “Prominerz” is actually a Swiss company, or that “Sesterce” is actually a French company? I don’t know how many other companies under the umbrella website www.asicminervalue.com have taken part in this fraud, but is it possible that all of those companies are actually Chinese scammers lending legitimacy to themselves by making it appear as if they are Europeans?

For Asic Mining Hardware Market, I found their server in the USA and most of traffic from Pakistan, though they said they are Indian firm.

And I confirmed that the id they sent me is not from Innosilicon, as the sales maganer said…

By the way how do I search receiver account from txid?
I got txid url they receive my BTCs and others from their site.

0.20070848 and 0.21351115 is mine.

Do you know what exchange they use from it?

I have an order placed on February 27th directly with Innosilicon for 2 GRN-500 miners. Until those are delivered I will remain highly skeptical of any 3rd party claiming to have them. I will make a thread and post some pics as soon as I receive them but as of right now I don’t expect them to arrive before January.

just a quick word of advice.
if you’re going to buy shit, buy it directly FROM CHINA through a portal such as alibaba that offers consumer protection.
never send money via bitcoin or crypto and always pay through the portal that offers consumer protection policies.
And obviously any website that sounds like pajeet english “PROMINERZ” “DIGIBYTE HARDWARD”.
be realistic ffs who in their right mind would want a company that sounds like a 13 year old trying to be a hacker?
Digibyte? really? that sounds like a fucking pokemon.
any way hope your bank refunds your transfer.

Sounds more like a… digimon.

if grin miners were available on aliexpress, would any1 buy from the manufacturers¿

Hi there. I paid for the pre-order on the G32-mini. It has still not arrived.

I am dead certain I am getting fleeced here.

If that all of a sudden changes I will post here.

Buy from manufacturer website only…

it is a necessary condition to not get scammed.
I would not even say sufficient given the state of the Asics market

Hello everyone, I am the ASICMINERMARKET administrator.
I know this link through customers. But it was all negative comments.
Paryan, please tell me your order number. Let me check the products you ordered with us.

Hi Paryan, I was wrong, we are ASIC Miner MARKET, not ASIC MINING MARKET.I am very sorry that I cannot help you.