Sadly I am no longer able to update my old thread, so needed to create a new one
I just updated my miner to version 0.9.5 that comes with support for the new C29M on all 8G AMD cards. Don’t miss the fork on Thursday (16th)
Expected performance for C29M
(ofc depending on clock settings)
Radeon VII: 6.0-6.1 g/s Vega 64: 4.3-4.4 g/s Vega 56: 3.7 g/s RX 5700: 3.9 g/s RX 570: 2.2 g/s
Complete change-log from 0.9.3 / 0.9.4:
- Added support for Grin CuckarooM-29 (hard fork on Jan 16th) on 8G AMD GPUs, use --coin GRIN-C29M to mine with it.
Hint: The miner will pause until the fork height is reached not to waste energy. Use --coin FLOO-C29M to test the miner in floonet testnet before if you like.
- Improved C31 performance on 8G cards by ~5% (Windows: relatively to 0.9.3, Linux: relatively to 0.9.4)
- Navi on Windows now runs same kernels as in Linux
- Slightly lowered energy use of C31 / C32 solver
- Added aliases GRIN-C31 and GRIN-C32 for the Cuckatoo solvers (the old names still exist and continue to work)
- Driver requirement for all GRIN codes: 18.50 for all pre-Navi cards, 19.30 for Navi (Linux); Adrenaline 18.12 for all pre-Navi, Adrenaline 19.10 for Navi
Have fun mining, any feedback appreciated